Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Only applicable to Steelers and Patriots.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
        Get rid of #3, still too damn arbitrary.

Comment

Yeah, what does 3 of #3 even mean? The ability to perform such an act?
          2014=2009, 2015=2010?

The Garrett Song

Comment

Originally posted by Chocolate Lab View Post
            Nobody knows. This rule could have gotten much better, but this very well could make it worse. Are the refs supposed to predict if a player could have made a football move, could have had control, or could have made a 3rd step? It's still confusing as hell.
            2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Chocolate Lab View Post
              I guess if a player catches the ball and just stands there? Technically they wouldn't have done 1 or 2 at that point. So they needed something to cover it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                I guess if a player catches the ball and just stands there? Technically they wouldn't have done 1 or 2 at that point. So they needed something to cover it.
                I'd think even if a player did that anyone with common sense would say he had control so the 1st rule should cover it
                2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post
                  I'd think even if a player did that anyone with common sense would say he had control so the 1st rule should cover it
                  You have to meet all 3 criteria. Control, 2 feet and then something out of the third category.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                    You have to meet all 3 criteria. Control, 2 feet and then something out of the third category.
                    Yea, should have explained myself better. I'm saying having control and 2 feet or body part should be it. Having to make a football move still gives way too much leeway for ridiculous calls/reversals
                    2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

Working...
                    X