Spring League Thread...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
What would you guys think about having a Dallas Renegades forum? Could keep us entertained over the offseason.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
What would you guys think about having a Dallas Renegades forum? Could keep us entertained over the offseason.
I got behind the AAF San Antonio team.

But I don't see a reason to create a new forum unless you want to take to social media and promote it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Up to you bro, I'll post there if you make it but not sure how much sticking power XFL has

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
So far I think the best attempt at an alternate league has been the UFL, shame no one with serious cash had the balls to back it. Whenever these leagues fail to make a profit on day one the pussies running them bail. Of fucking course they aren't going to make money right away, stupid to expect them to, they need to build a fanbase first.

Cotton

Staff member

:lol:lol

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I love football, but I can't imagine having any interest in this league. I'm surprised they started it the very week after the Super Bowl.

Cotton

Staff member
I love football, but I can't imagine having any interest in this league. I'm surprised they started it the very week after the Super Bowl.
I'm gonna watch. At least we will have some form of football during the NFL offseason.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
First game is this weekend right?

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I'm gonna watch. At least we will have some form of football during the NFL offseason.
Maybe I'll watch more than I expect, but I couldn't get into that AAF the few weeks it was around, and I never liked the XFL.

The USFL when I was a kid rocked, though. But then they had some real star players so that was a little different.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Not going to fall for another Dallas team.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Games start today and Sunday, 2PM and 5PM EST.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
1) It's too soon for more football.
2) I don't like gimmicky leagues. The league that folded last year was more my speed.

Top Bottom