X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NoDak View Post
    I’m happy for Dez if he signs with the Saints. I hope he does well there. He has a legitimate shot at a ring. It would me nice to see him light us up for about 150 and a couple of scores. Run over and throw up the X in front of Garrett while he stands there and claps.
    I doubt he goes for 150. 2 back shoulder throw TDs and the X to Garrett's stupid face sound about right though.

Comment

• 2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

• 2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

• The Saints are my new NFL Sunday Ticket team. This is an outstanding situation for him.

Best QB he's ever played with.

A GREAT offensive system led by a top tier Head Coach.

A great WR opposite of him with a top 5 RB in the backfield.

Ownership that doesn't hinder the process.

This is the perfect situation for him and I hop he hangs over 100 yards and multiple TDs on the Cowboys in a few weeks.

Comment

• Did the Saints lose a receiver or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by bbgun View Post
              Did the Saints lose a receiver or something?
              Ted Ginn was lost for the season a couple of weeks ago.

But even before his injury they weren't getting much production from WR2.

Dez will be a huge upgrade for them.

Comment

• I've bashed him some but good luck to him in NO, especially if he can throw some eggs in the Jones' faces at home during prime time. Throw up that X at the owners box a couple of times, Dez!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
                  Ted Ginn was lost for the season a couple of weeks ago.

But even before his injury they weren't getting much production from WR2.

Dez will be a huge upgrade for them.
                  Yep and with Thomas going crazy Sunday he should getless attention than he would here .
                  #Fire Garrett

Comment

The Saints are my new NFL Sunday Ticket team. This is an outstanding situation for him.

This is the perfect situation for him and I hop he hangs over 100 yards and multiple TDs on the Cowboys in a few weeks.
                    Imagine if he plays very well this season, it would serve as yet another indictment of Garrett and his staff.

I hope he plays out of his mind out there.
                    2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

Comment

I hope he scores three touchdowns. I will be crossing my arms in an X each time.

Dak is about the worst possible QB for Dez to work with. Inaccurate and unable to lead WR's into open space for RAC-- no WR has broken first contact better than Dez this decade.

I can't wait to see how one of the NFL's all-time great QBs works with him.

Anything that humiliates Garrett and Jerry and their idiotic choices.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chocolate Lab View Post
                        It would appear that I'm a fan of Erica Kaiser.
                        It would appear she is smoking hot.

Comment

• Congratulations Dez! Get out there and tear em' up!
                          Humiliate Jerry, Garret, and this entire offensive staff!

Comment

The Saints are my new NFL Sunday Ticket team. This is an outstanding situation for him.

Left your first love over a flashy bimbo from the South.
                            Since Day One

Comment

• Originally posted by NoDak View Post
                              I’m happy for Dez if he signs with the Saints. I hope he does well there. He has a legitimate shot at a ring. It would me nice to see him light us up for about 150 and a couple of scores. Run over and throw up the X in front of Garrett while he stands there and claps.

I sincerely, with all of my heart, hope this happens.

Comment

• Looks like Dez tore his achilles after a day of practicing with the Saints.

Makes me think he sold his soul or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X