2018 Random NFL Stuff thread . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Huge talent though. I guess we just don’t have a need at LB, but I almost wish we could have taken a chance.

Why a complete hypocrisy by the way. The 49ers have to cut him to maintain PR public face or SJWs would riot, but the Skins can get him for free, and consequence free.
It's a joke and it seems sort of shameful for a team to pick a guy up knowing what he did and that a suspension is coming. These are situations where the NFL should move really fast with a suspension but they won't. He will play at least a few games before a suspension is handed down. It's a slimeball move in desperation because the Skins know their season is falling apart.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Sucks for my money league team.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Well Im sure my waiver priority is below yours or I would be picking up spencer ware

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

That's really bad timing for him. Dude is a stud RB. That video is really bad too. I can't imagine the league even needs to wait long to do something as long as they can identify that it's him in that video. I mean the girl was literally on the ground and he comes up and just boots her. That's insane to me.

Cotton

Staff member
Well Im sure my waiver priority is below yours or I would be picking up spencer ware
You tell your brother he can go fornicate himself.

Rev

Staff member
You tell your brother he can go fornicate himself.
Did he pick him up?

Just saw that he did. Lol that turdbucket. All he does is watch sports all day so he probably knew about this already. He snipes players ahead of me all the time.

Cotton

Staff member
Did he pick him up?

Just saw that he did. Lol that turdbucket. All he does is watch sports all day so he probably knew about this already. He snipes players ahead of me all the time.
That bastard.

Rev

Staff member
That bastard.
Hes pretty cutthroat with fantasy football. I'm afraid I taught him too well with the waiver wire stuff. I dont think he took him with the intent of not playing him if that is any consolation.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Chiefs just released Hunt.

I would fucking claim him. He’d be perfect for us. WR/gadget back/returner to pair with Elliott.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

I would fucking claim him. He’d be perfect for us. WR/gadget back/returner to pair with Elliott.
Lol I was just telling my wife the same thing. Let him sit 6 games and have Zeke and Hunt in your backfield. The video was bad but not that crazy. This wasn't Ray Rice.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Lol I was just telling my wife the same thing. Let him sit 6 games and have Zeke and Hunt in your backfield. The video was bad but not that crazy. This wasn't Ray Rice.
Hunt is basically a WR. He’s Alvin Kamara plus Cole Beasley plus Darren Sproles but he can also get downfield. This is Scott Linehan’s Lance Dunbar wet dream.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hunt is basically a WR. He’s Alvin Kamara plus Cole Beasley plus Darren Sproles but he can also get downfield. This is Scott Linehan’s Lance Dunbar wet dream.
Yeah except he can run between the tackles. Would put the Kamara/Ingram backfield to shame. Both guys can catch, run, and really do it all. Plus save wear and tear on Zeke.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah except he can run between the tackles. Would put the Kamara/Ingram backfield to shame. Both guys can catch, run, and really do it all. Plus save wear and tear on Zeke.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

We wouldn't do it.

But I agree in principle.

That is a guy we need. Not Rod Smith.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
And if there is one thing that could salvage Dak, it would be another guy who can turn short passes into long gains and be a reliable outlet for him.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I need to calm myself down because I am having visions of this offense with a player like Hunt out of the backfield catching 50-60 passes a year and being absolutely unstoppable.

Won’t happen. Breathe, Schmidty, before you hyperventilate.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

I doubt this shit completely.

I bet in February, Chiefs team security called Andy Reid about this and interrupted his nightly buffet trip. He called ownership.

Then Clark Hunt pulled a few strings that his old school father had in the league higher ups and it is was covered up.

TMZ is the NFL's worst fucking nightmare when they offer up money to some underpaid team security turd to surrender video like this.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I need to calm myself down because I am having visions of this offense with a player like Hunt out of the backfield catching 50-60 passes a year and being absolutely unstoppable.

Won’t happen. Breathe, Schmidty, before you hyperventilate.
Yes, you do.

You really have a somewhat puerile view of how teams do business sometimes.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
We wouldn't do it.

But I agree in principle.

That is a guy we need. Not Rod Smith.
Every time Rod Smith comes on the field I hate it because he brings nothing. We really could use a legit RB to fill in for Zeke. At least to lighten the load a little.

Rev

Staff member
Every time Rod Smith comes on the field I hate it because he brings nothing. We really could use a legit RB to fill in for Zeke. At least to lighten the load a little.
Just think there are probably times where Smith, Jarwin, and Brown are on the field at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom