2018 Random NFL Stuff thread . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
That clip is why I love Zimmer. No phoniness to him.

Should have hired him when the Vikes did after 2013.

But oh, that's right, we couldn't do that. We'd just come off those successful 8-8 years when we played in the "NFC East championship game" three years in a row. No losing seasons, y'all!

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Go get him, Jerry!

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I'd give a 1st and second for him in a heartbeat.
No way.

I'm not certain we have a long term answer at QB. Wide Receiver is icing on the cake. What if Dak flames out? Cynically, what if our coaching staff continues to under develop Dak, and he never becomes better than he is because of the coaches?

There's no way I'm wasting that many assets on a 30 year old receiver no matter how good he is. I might need to draft a QB.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
No way.

I'm not certain we have a long term answer at QB. Wide Receiver is icing on the cake. What if Dak flames out? Cynically, what if our coaching staff continues to under develop Dak, and he never becomes better than he is because of the coaches?

There's no way I'm wasting that many assets on a 30 year old receiver no matter how good he is. I might need to draft a QB.
Yeah I'm all for investing big resources in a young stud WR that can be here for the next 8 years either with Dak or the next QB. But a 30 year old WR seems like a bad idea.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Wow.

I bet zero happens to Roethlisberger.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Daniels previously discussed the fact that Roethlisberger had walked her to her room in an interview with InTouch Magazine in 2011, but this is the first time she described being afraid or claimed he tried to kiss her.

Imagine that. Apparently, she didn't think this was important enough to mention earlier, but now that she's beginning to fade into the background of the news cycle, she remembers to mention how TERRIFIED she was at the time.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Daniels previously discussed the fact that Roethlisberger had walked her to her room in an interview with InTouch Magazine in 2011, but this is the first time she described being afraid or claimed he tried to kiss her.

Imagine that. Apparently, she didn't think this was important enough to mention earlier, but now that she's beginning to fade into the background of the news cycle, she remembers to mention how TERRIFIED she was at the time.
Yeah I wish attention whores like that wouldn't even get their name mentioned. It just rewards people for crying wolf.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
The kid is doing well.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
And yet Tech had him and couldn't win shit...

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
And yet Tech had him and couldn't win shit...
He did his job there. The supporting team members never seemed to be able to execute with any consistency be it offense or defense. I observed that this made Mahomes try too hard at times to carry the team and it was too much to overcome. He always had the arm and the head for the plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom