Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 Random NFL Stuff thread . . .

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rev View Post
    FYI he threw 3 INTs. But, he did have one tackle, so there is that.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

    Comment


    • I was wrong. The tweet I saw must have only been part way through the game...

      2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

      Comment




      • 2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

        Comment



        • 2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

          Comment




          • I hate it when that happens.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by boozeman View Post


              I hate it when that happens.
              Such a waste of talent. I'll never understand how a guy with the potential to make millions as a NFL player would rather smoke some weed. Some people literally are so short sighted.

              Comment


              • NSFW: Language

                2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                Comment


                • :57 and the look at the very end

                  Seriously, stuff like that is exactly the way you go 1-31. How does Jackson put up with those attitudes? And props to Landry for caring. I didn't know he was like that.
                  2014=2009, 2015=2010?

                  The Garrett Song

                  Comment


                  • Can you imagine Dez commandeering a room and making a speech like that?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by bbgun View Post
                      Can you imagine Dez commandeering a room and making a speech like that?
                      Who gives a God damn about Dez any more? Every thread about a WR doesn't need to devolve into discussing him.

                      He's gone. Let him be gone.

                      Comment




                      • You get irate over the littlest things. In any event, he's not really gone if we keep him in our hearts.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by NoDak View Post
                          Who gives a God damn about Dez any more? Every thread about a WR doesn't need to devolve into discussing him.

                          He's gone. Let him be gone.
                          And then every discussion that devolves into Dez somehow devolves into Dak sucking.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                            And then every discussion that devolves into Dez somehow devolves into Dak sucking.
                            Damn. Pointing out how people just can't help themselves, and you just can't help yourself.

                            Turning a Jarvis Landry video into a defense of Dak. That takes some skills.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by NoDak View Post
                              Damn. Pointing out how people just can't help themselves, and you just can't help yourself.

                              Turning a Jarvis Landry video into a defense of Dak. That takes some skills.
                              Thanks

                              Comment


                              • Comment

                                Working...
                                X