X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mcnuttz View Post
    He took over when Gurley left and was on a path to stardom until knee and ankle injuries slowed him down. He still looked great each time he came back from injury. While he does seem like he played second fiddle to Michel, Chubb still put up great numbers. I think he'll do great as a featured back in the NFL since he's still relatively fresh as far as mileage on his legs go.
    I also don't think that Cleveland O-line is going to do him any favors without Joe Thomas.

Comment

• I'm kind of with C-rock. The Browns may win six games on improved talent alone but I'm just not a fan of bringing in all these vets and expecting things to work coherently right away. And even though I like OU, I'm pretty skeptical of Mayfield.
      2014=2009, 2015=2010?

The Garrett Song

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post

Another safety off the market.
        At 1 year, $1.5 - $3 mil at that.

Why in tarnation would we not be interested in that?

Sounds like a no brainer to me. Even if he didn't work out you can walk in a year with no consequences.

Our attitude here is baffling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
          At 1 year, $1.5 - $3 mil at that.

Why in tarnation would we not be interested in that?

Sounds like a no brainer to me. Even if he didn't work out you can walk in a year with no consequences.

Our attitude here is baffling.
          I agree. That's cheap even for a depth guy. There would have been zero risk involved.

The problem is we just can't seem to ever see the value in other teams players compared to our own.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post

Another safety off the market.
            We lak what we have at safety - Jerry & Goof Son

Comment

• 2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Our week 1 opponent, the Carolina Panthers, may have lost their RT to a knee injury.

Daryl Williams went down with a non-contact injury during practice today.

Prayers up to the former Sooner.

Comment

• Wait, we play Carolina week 1?

Dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
                        Our week 1 opponent, the Carolina Panthers, may have lost their RT to a knee injury.

Daryl Williams went down with a non-contact injury during practice today.

Prayers up to the former Sooner.
                        I don't see the Panthers being very good this year. We will see but I expect them to have a down turn again.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post
                            He's not wrong, you know?

I believe it was [MENTION=6]1bigfan13[/MENTION] who pointed this out before, but it is amazing how the NFL has created this world where fans almost always side with the organization.

I tend to side with the players on a lot of issues and don't think it's fair that there is no obligation from the owners or teams to fulfill their obligations to the players, but God forbid a player doesn't want to fulfill his?

Chaos.
                            2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

Comment

• He's totally wrong.

Players come and go. The team is what I root for, end of story.

Comment

• Also, the notion that teams don't fulfill their end of contracts is fucking retarded.

Comment

Working...
                                X