Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

midswat

... soon

Cotton

Staff member
Thank little baby jesus they were able to arrest his dumbass.

Cotton

Staff member

Uh oh.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
JETS WR ROBBY ANDERSON TO COP: I'M GOING TO 'FUCK YOUR WIFE' ... 'Nut In Her Eye'

JETS WR ROBBY ANDERSON TO COP: I'M GOING TO 'FUCK YOUR WIFE' ... 'Nut In Her Eye'

Here's what NY Jets WR Robby Anderson allegedly told a police officer while he was being arrested for going 105 in 45, according to the officer:

"He was going to find my wife, fuck her and nut in her eye."

It's all described in the police report obtained by TMZ Sports.

According to the Sunrise Police Dept. in Florida, an officer clocked Anderson in his Jaguar going 105 mph in a 45 mph zone early Friday morning.

The officer says Anderson was driving like a maniac -- "all over the roadway and failed to maintain a single lane."

When the cop eventually got Anderson to pull over, Robby refused to cooperate -- saying he wanted to speak with his lawyer right away and physically resisted when the cops tried to put him in the squad car.

But the craziest part of the story ... when Anderson was being transported to the police dept., the police report says, "that when he got out he was going to find my wife, f*ck her and nut in her eye."

"He continued to make other verbal threats towards my family. Based on his statements it was clear that he intended to sexually assault my wife."

"He also began to brag about how much money he has and how all I was doing was trying to do is 'Ruin his fun.'"

Anderson is facing 9 total charges including resisting arrest, reckless driving, speeding and something called, "harm public servant or family."

According to his booking sheet, Anderson is listed at 6'3", 160 lbs.

24-year-old Anderson was a STUD with the Jets in 2017 -- hauling in 63 catches for 941 yards and 7 TDs.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I mean he was only going 60 mph over the speed limit...

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
A "STUD" is 63 catches for 941 yards and 7 TDs?

I'm so tired of overreaction and hyperbole in sports.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Here's what NY Jets WR Robby Anderson allegedly told a police officer while he was being arrested for going 105 in 45, according to the officer:

"He was going to find my wife, fuck her and nut in her eye."

It's all described in the police report obtained by TMZ Sports.

According to the Sunrise Police Dept. in Florida, an officer clocked Anderson in his Jaguar going 105 mph in a 45 mph zone early Friday morning.

The officer says Anderson was driving like a maniac -- "all over the roadway and failed to maintain a single lane."

When the cop eventually got Anderson to pull over, Robby refused to cooperate -- saying he wanted to speak with his lawyer right away and physically resisted when the cops tried to put him in the squad car.

But the craziest part of the story ... when Anderson was being transported to the police dept., the police report says, "that when he got out he was going to find my wife, f*ck her and nut in her eye."

"He continued to make other verbal threats towards my family. Based on his statements it was clear that he intended to sexually assault my wife."

"He also began to brag about how much money he has and how all I was doing was trying to do is 'Ruin his fun.'"

Anderson is facing 9 total charges including resisting arrest, reckless driving, speeding and something called, "harm public servant or family."

According to his booking sheet, Anderson is listed at 6'3", 160 lbs.

24-year-old Anderson was a STUD with the Jets in 2017 -- hauling in 63 catches for 941 yards and 7 TDs.
:lol I missed this when it was posted, what a dickhead.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Random thought: Suppose Philly wins the SB and the league schedules Dallas@Philly for the day they get their rings. That would really pucker Jerrah's ass.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
9-11 was an inside job.
There are two other games that show the exact thing happening as well in the article I saw. Same hand motion. Same result. I'm not a conspiracy guy at all but it does make me wonder considering the past history of the patriots and Brady.

Last edited:

Cotton

Staff member
There are two other games that show the exact thing happening as well in the article I saw. Same hand motion. Same result. I'm not a conspiracy guy at all but it does make me wonder considering the past history of the patriots and Brady.
How often go play clocks get reset when the team is in the huddle? Not very damn often.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
An astute commentor in the thread....

:lol

Cotton

Staff member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom