Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 Random NFL Stuff thread . . .

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comment


    • Wrong. I thought that woman was a stupid bitch, too.
      2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

      Comment


      • Trump had Stormy sex outside of Oval Office hours. So why is this a big deal?

        Comment


        • 2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

          Comment


          • I can't even watch replays of "The Catch" without feeling bitter but that's football, 61 is too fricking young and ALS is an evil fvcking disease. I know someone who had it hit a couple members of their family(Genetic?) and it was hard for them to cope with.

            RIP, Mr. Clark. Thoughts and prayers to everyone that was close to you.

            Comment


            • Edleman busted for cheating. Four games for performance enhancing drugs.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                Edleman busted for cheating. Four games for performance enhancing drugs.

                What the Edel, man?

                Comment



                • I see no way this happens but it does have pats fans going nuts on twitter so silver linings
                  2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

                  Comment


                  • If he bails, do we try to sign him?
                    defense wins championships

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by p1_ View Post
                      If he bails, do we try to sign him?
                      Well we do have over 11 mil in cap space...

                      But no way in hell they cut him.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                        Well we do have over 11 mil in cap space...

                        But no way in hell they cut him.
                        and need to resign Martin as well as Lawrence. Dont see it happening.
                        #Fire Garrett

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by p1_ View Post
                          If he bails, do we try to sign him?
                          All the rumors have been Gronk being traded not cut, but I don't think either happens
                          2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

                          Comment


                          • Injury prone, aging, doesn't seem committed 100% to football, hinting at retirement, dumbass...

                            No thanks.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Rev View Post
                              and need to resign Martin as well as Lawrence. Dont see it happening.
                              With 70 mil in cap space next offseason that's not a worry.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post

                                I see no way this happens but it does have pats fans going nuts on twitter so silver linings
                                This rumor has got waaaaay too much play on Twitter.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X