2018 Random NFL Stuff thread . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
The Giants are supposedly shopping 2 first for Odell. I know the Rams supposedly already offered up pick 23 for him.

This is crazy to me, I'd never give up a first for a head case like that much less more than one first. But at the same time I'd love him to not be on the Giants roster. The Giants really suck without Odell. I mean their offense turns to total hot garbage without him. So part of me would love to see them go into next season without Beckham.
It's a big risk right now. Particularly since he's so tone deaf that he's demanding a new contract while this potential scandal is brewing. That tells me he's not even close to grasping that he needs to reel his behavior in to some degree.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey, they are like making it safer and stuff.
You're talking about fundamentally changing football. I absolutely hate the idea. The game wouldn't even be recognizable to what we all great up loving.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's a big risk right now. Particularly since he's so tone deaf that he's demanding a new contract while this potential scandal is brewing. That tells me he's not even close to grasping that he needs to reel his behavior in to some degree.
I mean the guy is a super talent but he is just so wacko. He was wacko enough on the field last year. And then you throw in the recent off the field antics and I'm seriously wondering if the guy has a screw loose. This isn't just normal boys will be boys stuff.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Florida officials investigating Von Miller after he caught a hammerhead shark
Shutdown Corner Ben Rohrbach,Shutdown Corner 6 hours ago
Reactions Sign in to like Reblog on Tumblr Share Tweet Email

Von Miller and his friends caught a hammerhead shark last week.
The People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) are trying to sack Von Miller again after the Denver Broncos linebacker and his friends caught a 9-and-a-half foot hammerhead shark off the coast of Miami last week, and this time the animal rights group has gotten the government involved.

Miller posted video to social media of the catch during a guided fishing tour:

“Seeing Von Miller smile as he holds a shark’s bloody body should turn any kind person’s stomach,” PETA official Stephanie Bell told Newsweek in a statement. “This man has a reported history of bullying animals — having previously made the news for wrestling an alligator and PETA is inquiring with officials to ensure that Miller is held accountable if killing this animal was, as we suspect, illegal.”

Miller often posts video of his fishing and hunting expeditions on social media, and his Facebook show “Studio 58” covers similar ground on his travels. Back in 2013, PETA publicly warned against Miller — renowned operator of a chicken farm in Texas — pursing poultry as a business venture.

Miller posted no evidence that he killed the shark, beyond a photo of the Super Bowl 50 MVP posing with the bloodied fish before his guided fishing tour reportedly releasing it back into the ocean:

That didn’t stop PETA from filing a complaint with the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, to which FWC spokesman Rob Klepper responded publicly, via TMZ: “FWC has received the images and video and is looking into whether or not a violation occurred in this incident.”

Harvesting hammerhead sharks in state waters is considered a second-degree misdemeanor in Florida and punishable by up to 60 days in jail and/or a $500 fine, according to the Denver Post. Catching and releasing hammerhead sharks, as Miller purportedly did, is not punishable by law.

Get him Rog, you can't be having animal abusers in your league.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
“Seeing Von Miller smile as he holds a shark’s bloody body should turn any kind person’s stomach,” PETA official Stephanie Bell told Newsweek in a statement. “This man has a reported history of bullying animals — having previously made the news for wrestling an alligator
PETA :doh

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

The People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) are trying to sack Von Miller again after the Denver Broncos linebacker and his friends caught a 9-and-a-half foot hammerhead shark off the coast of Miami last week, and this time the animal rights group has gotten the government involved.

“Seeing Von Miller smile as he holds a shark’s bloody body should turn any kind person’s stomach,” PETA official Stephanie Bell told Newsweek in a statement. “This man has a reported history of bullying animals — having previously made the news for wrestling an alligator and PETA is inquiring with officials to ensure that Miller is held accountable if killing this animal was, as we suspect, illegal.”

Miller often posts video of his fishing and hunting expeditions on social media, and his Facebook show “Studio 58” covers similar ground on his travels. Back in 2013, PETA publicly warned against Miller — renowned operator of a chicken farm in Texas — pursing poultry as a business venture.

Miller posted no evidence that he killed the shark, beyond a photo of the Super Bowl 50 MVP posing with the bloodied fish before his guided fishing tour reportedly releasing it back into the ocean:

That didn’t stop PETA from filing a complaint with the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, to which FWC spokesman Rob Klepper responded publicly, via TMZ: “FWC has received the images and video and is looking into whether or not a violation occurred in this incident.”

Harvesting hammerhead sharks in state waters is considered a second-degree misdemeanor in Florida and punishable by up to 60 days in jail and/or a $500 fine, according to the Denver Post. Catching and releasing hammerhead sharks, as Miller purportedly did, is not punishable by law.

Sharks don't have tits for him to grab, so he could actually be safe.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Figures.

There is just no way the guy comes back from like a million gazillion knee injuries and performs like that.

Give him credit, but something definitely had to be up.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Figures.

There is just no way the guy comes back from like a million gazillion knee injuries and performs like that.

Give him credit, but something definitely had to be up.
Guessing he got busted for PEDs?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Wish I could do things like that. Unfortunately when I was younger I didn't have the money. And now I've got a career and life that would never allow for it.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life

PETA assholes can go suck a hammerhead

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Wish I could do things like that. Unfortunately when I was younger I didn't have the money. And now I've got a career and life that would never allow for it.
Yea I had a wife/kids fairly early so I didn't have this option either. We have talked about taking a rv trip cross country once we get the last kiddo out on their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom