2018 Random NFL Stuff thread . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Chiefs just released Hunt.

I would fucking claim him. He’d be perfect for us. WR/gadget back/returner to pair with Elliott.
The backlash would be pretty heavy.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just think there are probably times where Smith, Jarwin, and Brown are on the field at the same time.
It's not pretty. Although my hate for two of them has faded a little recently.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Sounds like he was immediately cut because he lied about the severity

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life
A week before fantasy playoffs, Hunt screwed me.

He should go to jail for laying his hands on a woman. He should then be cornholed in jail for ruining my season.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Have the Skins claimed him yet?

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Sorry, but this guy is a piece of fucking dog shit for kicking a woman while she's down and you're not much better if you want him on your football team to help you win games.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
But it is funny how this basically got swept under the rug until TMZ busted them, but Zeke had his reputation and season destroyed in a case with super flimsy evidence against him.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
But it is funny how this basically got swept under the rug until TMZ busted them, but Zeke had his reputation and season destroyed in a case with super flimsy evidence against him.
Yeah, I'm willing to bet if the tape wasn't released we would have never heard a peep about this incident. The NFL is shady as fuck. I also don't buy that this super awesome investigator who fucked Zeke over couldn't come up with enough evidence in this situation. Basically the NFL and the Chiefs would have never done anything had the video not been leaked to the public.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Yeah, I'm willing to bet if the tape wasn't released we would have never heard a peep about this incident. The NFL is shady as fuck. I also don't buy that this super awesome investigator who fucked Zeke over couldn't come up with enough evidence in this situation. Basically the NFL and the Chiefs would have never done anything had the video not been leaked to the public.
Yeah, I'd like to thank TMZ for exposing the incredible double standard at play here. Video of Hunt pushing a woman multiple times and kicking her while down warrants FUCKING NOTHING, while some chick with a couple of bruises says Zeke slapped her around and it is the signature #METOO movement of fucking 2017.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
A week before fantasy playoffs, Hunt screwed me.

He should go to jail for laying his hands on a woman. He should then be cornholed in jail for ruining my season.
:lol

I feel that exact same way. Thank goodness I still have Mahomes. :towel

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Shocking, the NFL never interviewed Hunt or the woman he allegedly kicked.

But they send out the whole team for Elliott.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Hmm...

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Zeke: army of investigators
Deflategate: army of investigators
Hunt: we don't want to know!

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Hmm...
They said on NFLN there's another fight Hunt got in with some guy that will probably add to his suspension

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:unsure

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

:unsure
I thought the Steelers were just being pricks intentionally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom