2018 Random NFL Stuff thread . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Looks like Dez tore his achilles after a day of practicing with the Saints.

Makes me think he sold his soul or something.
Makes me think that he was a bit of a chump for thinking he was good enough at the age of 30 to just step back into the league.

His career is likely over.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Makes me think that he was a bit of a chump for thinking he was good enough at the age of 30 to just step back into the league.

His career is likely over.
Tells me he probably wasn't working out very hard during the off time.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Probably about the same as usual. He had a very noticeable drop off in performance very soon after he received his last contract with Dallas. That routine happens much too frequently with the Cowboys and Garrett fell right in with the relaxed discipline when he became head coach. There are some players who actually try to stay in top shape because they know it extends their longivety as a player. Others are just subject to an accident prone position while yet others are on the fringe and feel comfortable with their new found riches.

Tells me he probably wasn't working out very hard during the off time.

data

Forbes #1
1. If Dez was injured on a tackle, I suspect Jerruh for doing a Tonya Harding on Dez. If on just a route, greenskeeper Willie is on the take from Jerruh and left some crabgrass.

2. When Emmitt went to the Cardinals, those wishing Emmitt ran wild against Cowboys were ridiculed. “Nobody’s bigger than the franchise” was the mantra. Funny to see how it’s accepted to wish Dez takes a dump on us now.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
1. If Dez was injured on a tackle, I suspect Jerruh for doing a Tonya Harding on Dez. If on just a route, greenskeeper Willie is on the take from Jerruh and left some crabgrass.
Retarded.

2. When Emmitt went to the Cardinals, those wishing Emmitt ran wild against Cowboys were ridiculed. “Nobody’s bigger than the franchise” was the mantra. Funny to see how it’s accepted to wish Dez takes a dump on us now.
Jason. Garrett.

shane

DCC 4Life
Probably about the same as usual. He had a very noticeable drop off in performance very soon after he received his last contract with Dallas. That routine happens much too frequently with the Cowboys and Garrett fell right in with the relaxed discipline when he became head coach. There are some players who actually try to stay in top shape because they know it extends their longivety as a player. Others are just subject to an accident prone position while yet others are on the fringe and feel comfortable with their new found riches.
We are gonna see what he is made of now. I hope he gets that chip on his shoulder, works hard and comes back humble for some team, but I doubt it.

GShock

DCC 4Life
Reports that Harbaugh will be out after the season in Baltimore.

Upgrade.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Reports that Harbaugh will be out after the season in Baltimore.

Upgrade.
He might not want to come here but we'd be fools to not go hard after him. Just like we were fools to not go hard after Reid.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Jerry. Jones.
Be realistic. No point in wishing for something that has absolutely ZERO chance of happening. At least there's the possibility of running Garrett's retarded ass down the road.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Be realistic. No point in wishing for something that has absolutely ZERO chance of happening. At least there's the possibility of running Garrett's retarded ass down the road.
Yeah if your only solution is to get rid of Jerry Jones what's the point? You might as well give up football until the man dies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Due to field conditions.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
I hope fans get refunds for their hotel reservations

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Due to field conditions.

What a mess

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
So I just heard this (on NFLN)...

Hugh Jackson who just joined the Bengals' staff in an "unknown position" will help Lewis with HC/OC duties, allowing Lewis to focus on the defense the remainder of this season... then next year, Lewis will transition to a FO job and Jackson will be the HC.

Ok Jerry, your move.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So I just heard this (on NFLN)...

Hugh Jackson who just joined the Bengals' staff in an "unknown position" will help Lewis with HC/OC duties, allowing Lewis to focus on the defense the remainder of this season... then next year, Lewis will transition to a FO job and Jackson will be the HC.

Ok Jerry, your move.
Lol the Bengals can't be that dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom