2018 Random NFL Stuff thread . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
:snicker:

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Dak would’ve looked at that formation, gotten confused, and then sacked himself.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
:lol

3 of the top 4 are former Cowboys who "couldn't play the ball" when they were here.

Funny how that changes when they go elsewhere.

Smitty

DCC 4Life

3 of the top 4 are former Cowboys who "couldn't play the ball" when they were here.

And Terence Newman had a career revitalization after he left here. He was so bad in Dallas by the end that people were saying, rightfully, that you just can't play defense with him out there at corner. God, he was bad.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

I'm the other hand, I don't think this star is very useful in a vacuum.

For instance, eagles fans are trying to run Mills out of town right now. He's been brutally bad. Yet he's on the list.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Antonio Brown is facing multiple lawsuits for an incident alleged to have taken place in Miami during the offseason in April, according to several outlets but originally reported by TMZ. One suit, brought about by a man named Ophir Sternberg forassault and intentional infliction of emotional distress, claims that Brown threw several pieces of furniture off of the balcony of his 14th-story luxury apartment in Miami, nearly hitting his 22-month-old son, who has since had trouble sleeping and suffered from anxiety according to Jeremy Fowler of ESPN. The furniture that Brown is alleged to have tossed off of the balcony includes two vases and an ottoman.

Fowler obtained the incident report from the Sunny Isles Beach Police Department, which stated "apparently when Mr. Brown got upset he started throwing things in the apartment and the coffee table glass was broken along with a few other minor objects. He also threw some objects from the balcony into the pool area causing minor damage there as well." Sternberg claimed that "Mr. Brown was extremely agitated, acting aggressively, and yelling at security personnel when [police] arrived to the scene" according to TMZ.

The other suit comes from the owner of the apartment itself. Brown was leasing it during the offseason, but the owner claims that Brown damaged it far beyond what this specific incident claims. "The apartment was in shambles," George Minski, the lawyer representing the condo's owner said according to Fowler. "Mirrors were smashed, tables were destroyed, there were holes and damages to the walls. Countertops were lifted off the deck. The unit is furnished with leather couches and love seats, and there were burn holes and black magic markers. It looked like they had rumbled. We tried to resolve it amicably and it got nowhere so we filed a lawsuit."
https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-cowboys/Article/Antonio-Brown-NFL-lawsuits-123107538/

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

A complete indictment of the Dallas coaching staff.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
We all knew that was coming even before last nights game. Still isn't going to fix anything. That offense is in shambles. Terrible offensive line and their best receiver is about to go in a nursing home. And while I like Rosen he reminds me of Goff as a rookie. I'd clean house on that coaching staff after this season and start a real rebuild. They were idiots for trying to build around Bradford in the first place.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
We all knew that was coming even before last nights game. Still isn't going to fix anything. That offense is in shambles. Terrible offensive line and their best receiver is about to go in a nursing home. And while I like Rosen he reminds me of Goff as a rookie. I'd clean house on that coaching staff after this season and start a real rebuild. They were idiots for trying to build around Bradford in the first place.
Yep. Everybody should know not to build around OU QBs.

Last edited:

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Trade a second for him and move he or Awuzie to safety, Jerry.

Why not? Fucking go all in.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Damnit...Belichick is going to jedi mind trick them into taking a conditional 2nd or some shit isn't he

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom