Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

:lol

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He still is a young corner with starting experience, on his rookie deal and he has some upside.
Yeah, it was a salary dump for the Eagles though. They just wanted to get rid of Smith's contract. Getting anything for a guy they were going to cut makes sense.

GShock

DCC 4Life
I'm not pining for any of these deals, but as some twitterer pointed out, you build your roster through the draft, free agency, and trades. If you are only doing one of these, you are failing.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Somebody needs to help this guy. Thats just hideous. Its almost like he is a fan of Yolandi and Die Antwoord.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Browns just traded for Jarvis Landry.

Man it's a crazy day in the NFL today.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I’m sure Mara will find a way to line Goodell’s pockets well enough to avoid any investigation.
Amazing how there can literally be video of a guy doing the drugs and nothing happens. But if a guy pisses positive or misses a test they are immediately suspended. The dude sitting there with line of coke is way worse for the NFL image than the guy sitting in his basement smoking pot with no one watching.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Amazing how there can literally be video of a guy doing the drugs and nothing happens. But if a guy pisses positive or misses a test they are immediately suspended. The dude sitting there with line of coke is way worse for the NFL image than the guy sitting in his basement smoking pot with no one watching.
Or better yet, video of a guy doing drugs where nothing happens, but a man gets suspended for 6 games after a woman admits to lying and filing a false police report for a domestic violence allegation which never happened.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
These assholes learned nothing from Zeke. Stay away from crazy chicks and whores.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
How do they get instant LT help if they traded him?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
What are the Bengals doing? That's a steep price for Cordy coming off a season where he barely played.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
What are the Bengals doing? That's a steep price for Cordy coming off a season where he barely played.
Getting themselves a fighting chance with a LT.

There is only one option in the draft in McGlinchey.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom