Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Random NFL Stuff thread . . .

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    4.64 forty corner. Not sure I'm fretting over that one. He's sloooooooow
    He still is a young corner with starting experience, on his rookie deal and he has some upside.

    Comment




    • Comment


      • Originally posted by boozeman View Post
        He still is a young corner with starting experience, on his rookie deal and he has some upside.
        Yeah, it was a salary dump for the Eagles though. They just wanted to get rid of Smith's contract. Getting anything for a guy they were going to cut makes sense.

        Comment


        • I'm not pining for any of these deals, but as some twitterer pointed out, you build your roster through the draft, free agency, and trades. If you are only doing one of these, you are failing.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by boozeman View Post


            Somebody needs to help this guy. Thats just hideous. Its almost like he is a fan of Yolandi and Die Antwoord.
            #Fire Garrett

            Comment


            • Browns just traded for Jarvis Landry.

              Man it's a crazy day in the NFL today.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                Browns just traded for Jarvis Landry.

                Man it's a crazy day in the NFL today.
                And Tyrod Taylor

                Comment


                • The Beckham roller coaster continues...

                  http://https://nypost.com/2018/03/09/video-of-odell-beckham-jr-with-suspicious-looking-substances-surfaces-online/

                  Good news is that it’s not him lining the coke

                  https://youtu.be/3kP2eo0OHE8

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by GShock View Post
                    I’m sure Mara will find a way to line Goodell’s pockets well enough to avoid any investigation.
                    No Pat McQuistan = No Super Bowl. It's that simple.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Plan9Misfit View Post
                      I’m sure Mara will find a way to line Goodell’s pockets well enough to avoid any investigation.
                      Amazing how there can literally be video of a guy doing the drugs and nothing happens. But if a guy pisses positive or misses a test they are immediately suspended. The dude sitting there with line of coke is way worse for the NFL image than the guy sitting in his basement smoking pot with no one watching.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                        Amazing how there can literally be video of a guy doing the drugs and nothing happens. But if a guy pisses positive or misses a test they are immediately suspended. The dude sitting there with line of coke is way worse for the NFL image than the guy sitting in his basement smoking pot with no one watching.
                        Or better yet, video of a guy doing drugs where nothing happens, but a man gets suspended for 6 games after a woman admits to lying and filing a false police report for a domestic violence allegation which never happened.
                        No Pat McQuistan = No Super Bowl. It's that simple.

                        Comment


                        • 2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                          Comment


                          • These assholes learned nothing from Zeke. Stay away from crazy chicks and whores.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post

                              Comment


                              • Comment

                                Working...
                                X