2018 Random NFL Stuff thread . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Please tell me this is real and not just a photoshop. If it is, that's HOF troll level.
Has to be photoshopped.

I did send it to my supervisor since he is a steeler fan. If I'm unemployed y'all will know why.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

BipolarFuk

Demoted
[h=1]Texans' Deandre Hopkins pledges playoff check to helping Jazmine Barnes' family[/h]
The story of Jazmine Barnes, a 7-year-old who was killed in a drive-by shooting, has garnered attention and outrage from across the nation.

All kinds of people, from community activists to celebrities, have shared their sentiments, support and condolences for Barnes’ family along with disbelief and shock about the crime.

Among those celebrities is Houston Texans wide receiver Deandre Hopkins.

Hopkins shared a post on Twitter saying he would dedicating Saturday’s game to Barnes and that he was going to help cover funeral costs.

“When I see Jazmine Barnes' face, I see my own daughter. I'm pledging my playoff check this week to help her family with funeral costs and to support Shaun King, Ed Gonzalez (and Mayor) Sylvester Turner in bringing this man to justice. On Saturday, I will be playing in your honor, Jazmine.”

Shaun King is a community activist in New York who has teamed up with the Harris County Sheriff’s Office to help find Barnes’ killer.

The Texans will play against the Colts Saturday.

Cotton

Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

I really find it amusing when sportswriters get all indignant and start injecting their morality into their work.

On no planet is Antonio Brown not a great football talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom