2018 Random NFL Stuff thread . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Gordon's family comes from Haiti so it wouldn't shock me if it was grass or coke, they're both big business down there. Coke is understandable, the hubbub over weed needs to die a swift death.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Just love how he mentioned that he wanted to address his mental health. Color me skeptical but I don't buy that one bit after this many times.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Long but good read

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Eleven mil? Wow.

Think how much Garrett will get on his next deal. :tippytoe

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Eleven mil? Wow.

Think how much Garrett will get on his next deal. :tippytoe
I mean he is a good head coach. I think he has their program running like a well oiled machine but at the same time I'm not sure Pete Carrol could go to another team and have the same success. They have done a wonderful job rebuilding in a short amount of time. I wish we could have a home field advantage like they do.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I mean he is a good head coach.
At first I thought you were talking about Garrett... :unsure

I think he has their program running like a well oiled machine but at the same time I'm not sure Pete Carrol could go to another team and have the same success. They have done a wonderful job rebuilding in a short amount of time. I wish we could have a home field advantage like they do.
I don't really like the guy, but I think he's done a great job this year. Everyone thought they were finished with the Legion breaking up and all the drama around Thomas this year. And yet he has them in the playoffs by maxing out the mostly mediocre talent they do have, which is all you can ask of a coach.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
At first I thought you were talking about Garrett... :unsure

I don't really like the guy, but I think he's done a great job this year. Everyone thought they were finished with the Legion breaking up and all the drama around Thomas this year. And yet he has them in the playoffs by maxing out the mostly mediocre talent they do have, which is all you can ask of a coach.
Yeah I'm not a big fan of the guy and frankly I think he lets the players sort of walk all over him but I'm with you. What he has done this season is impressive. I also think he sort of backed into Russell Wilson who has been his saving grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom