2018 Random NFL Stuff thread . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Something like three wins in over two seasons so I'm hardly surprised, even though they've looked marginally better than in past years. That organization is cursed, I would hate to be a Cleveland fan...

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Something like three wins in over two seasons so I'm hardly surprised, even though they've looked marginally better than in past years. That organization is cursed, I would hate to be a Cleveland fan...
Hate to break it to you but we are.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
They have some talent to work with now. It's actually not a bad landing spot for a talented head coach. Hue was just a shitty hire and was never going to take them anywhere.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
They canned Rat Salad too.

I bet they go after Lincoln Riley hard.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
They have some talent to work with now. It's actually not a bad landing spot for a talented head coach. Hue was just a shitty hire and was never going to take them anywhere.
Seeing lot of pundits say they think they'll try and hire Riley

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

:lol

DLK150

DCC 4Life
That's true, it's a matter of landing one.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Just FWIW:

"Not right now," Riley said. "You sit there and answer these questions, and I always want to be truthful. The truth is for me, is I love Oklahoma. I love coaching here. I love college football. I certainly don't have that itch right now. I don't know that I ever will, but I'm never gonna be a guy that's gonna stand up here and say no way, no how will any of these things ever happen. I don't know that. But I know right now I could care less about the NFL.
4COMMENTS

"We're trying to win this game and trying to make a run that we all think we have in us right now."
https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-cowboys/Article/Lincoln-Riley-NFL-not-right-now-I-love-Oklahoma-Sooners-123969732/?fbclid=IwAR2HbyKQxM9qcz3WxQcR4bxIMXLR3EFn-wv3LGhxmoVfiZBcyDqzDk8R0TM

p1_

DCC 4Life

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Trade deadline update...

Nice to know we overpaid so much that it fucked it up for the rest of the league.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Trade deadline update...

Nice to know we overpaid so much that it fucked it up for the rest of the league.
:lol

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Trade deadline update...

That's about the size of it. I'll bet other teams' GMs are mumbling something like "Thanks a lot Jones, you fuckface."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom