Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I just noticed that the schedule is coming out tomorrow night.

I can finally see which date that Falcons-Saints game falls on. A group of us are planning on going to that game, as long as it's not during the holidays.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I just noticed that the schedule is coming out tomorrow night.

I can finally see which date that Falcons-Saints game falls on. A group of us are planning on going to that game, as long as it's not during the holidays.
In ATL or NO?

1bigfan13

Staff member
In ATL or NO?
Atlanta

I'm moving to Augusta in June. We're going to be neighbors, amigo. We can start vacationing together and watch each other's home if the other is out of town. :buddy

Cotton

Staff member
Atlanta

I'm moving to Augusta in June. We're going to be neighbors, amigo. We can start vacationing together and watch each other's home if the other is out of town. :buddy
Don't make me drop that meme again, because I damn sure will.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Atlanta

Don't forget Vince.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Atlanta

Fuck yeah, man...that's awesome. But I'm sure you hate leaving Miami to come to this shithole state.

And you've probably been to Augusta before, but it's really growing since they're opening the cybersecurity center.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

1bigfan13

Staff member
Fuck yeah, man...that's awesome. But I'm sure you hate leaving Miami to come to this shithole state.

And you've probably been to Augusta before, but it's really growing since they're opening the cybersecurity center.
we're actually ready to leave. Don't get me wrong, it's obviously a nice area, but we're ready to move back to an area with a lower cost of living and a lot less traffic and headaches.

Plus I actually miss seasons. Year round temps of 70 and above is nice, but I get tired of it after a few years. I had the same feeling when I used to live in Hawaii. First world problems, I know. :lol

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member

Good lord, no.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
And I'm actually much more ok with that because the Super Bowl is a neutral site anyway.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Atlanta

My best friend I grew up with from when we were 7 years old lives in Martinez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom