Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Coaching Hirings/Firings

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comment


    • Comment


      • God...I could not imagine working for Gruden. He seems to be able to get whatever he wants.

        Comment


        • Shurmur is underwhelming...although maybe the Giants really try to develop a run game under him. I will be interested in seeing his assistants.

          Comment


          • Comment


            • 2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post
                Must suck going from a defense that finally has found some talent to a defense with almost no talent at all.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                  Must suck going from a defense that finally has found some talent to a defense with almost no talent at all.
                  Well he's also escaping from Jerry and Garrett so some good, some bad
                  2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

                  Comment


                  • Also there is no room to move up in Dallas if that's what he wants to pursue. Turning am Indy defense around is more impressive then a Dallas LB coach by itself. He can still claim Dallas LB and secondary growth.
                    #Fire Garrett

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rev View Post
                      Also there is no room to move up in Dallas if that's what he wants to pursue. Turning am Indy defense around is more impressive then a Dallas LB coach by itself. He can still claim Dallas LB and secondary growth.
                      Yeah I mean good for him with the promotion. Just sucks for him that it's with a defense that is so bad in terms of talent. Most NFL teams won't give you more than a year or two to turn around a defense before you're fired. Outside of Hooker on that defense the rest is pretty much trash.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post
                        Have they hired a HC yet?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
                          Have they hired a HC yet?
                          Not officially but its McDaniels
                          2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

                          Comment


                          • Hopefully he convinces them to bring in Hitchens and increases our likelihood of drafting a LB high.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                              Hopefully he convinces them to bring in Hitchens and increases our likelihood of drafting a LB high.
                              Yes. This would be nice to keep us from overpaying the guy.

                              Comment




                              • Should be interesting to see how the shuffle of Cable, Solari and Alexander works out for each team.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X