First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by boozeman View Post
        Tom Cable is hardly the problem there. You can't expect him to turn mediocre talent into something special. Their O-line just sucks for talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
          Tom Cable is hardly the problem there. You can't expect him to turn mediocre talent into something special. Their O-line just sucks for talent.
          By their rationale, acquiring Duane Brown at mid season and busting on players like Germain Ifedi, Rees Odhiambo made him expendable?

I just find it funny the Seahawks miss the playoffs for the first time in forever and still felt compelled to dismiss assistants they went to two Super Bowls with.

Comment

By their rationale, acquiring Duane Brown at mid season and busting on players like Germain Ifedi, Rees Odhiambo made him expendable?

I just find it funny the Seahawks miss the playoffs for the first time in forever and still felt compelled to dismiss assistants they went to two Super Bowls with.
            It's just stupid. I think the dynasty in Seattle is going to start falling to pieces now. Wilson is sort of single handily keeping them afloat at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
              It's just stupid. I think the dynasty in Seattle is going to start falling to pieces now. Wilson is sort of single handily keeping them afloat at this point.
              Dynasty?
              2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                Dynasty?
                I'm using the term loosely. More like the window is shutting on them.

Comment

This is an outstanding hire considering the number of top quality linemen the Irish have prepared for the NFL the last few years.
                  Yeah, it sucks to lose him at ND. I believe this is his second stint with the Bears.

Comment

SOURCES: Baylor coach Matt Rhule interviewed for the Indianapolis Colts head coaching vacancy earlier this week. Rhule, who completed his first season with the Bears in November, spent the 2012 season as the New York Giants offensive line coach. He is 29-34 in five seasons as a college head coach.

Adam Rittenberg, ESPN Staff Writer

Comment

• Well. that didn't take long.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post

Well. that didn't take long.
                        Trade Oline coaches?

Comment

• I'd trade our ginger clan for their Turner clan in a heartbeat
                          2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post

I'd trade our ginger clan for their Turner clan in a heartbeat
                            It's sad the level of nepotism that you see across the NFL. I don't disagree with you but I think both situations are ridiculous.

Comment

• 2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X