One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Allbright is usually spot on with his stuff.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Keenum to Denver, eh?

Clear placeholder for a rookie.

McCarron would presumably allow the Browns to take two positional players in the top 4, although knowing them McCarron will bust and they'll have somehow found themselves without a franchise QB despite 578 bites at the apple.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Keenum to Denver, eh?

Clear placeholder for a rookie.

McCarron would presumably allow the Browns to take two positional players in the top 4, although knowing them McCarron will bust and they'll have somehow found themselves without a franchise QB despite 578 bites at the apple.
Yeah McCarron for the Browns seems kind of obvious just because of the failed regular season trade attempt.

But I'm with you. It would just be another half ass QB attempt on the Browns part that likely blows up in their faces. They need to man up and take a QB at the top of the draft for once. All these half ass attempts with middle first round picks, second rounders and third rounders has gotten them absolutely nowhere. They continually have had the chance at a franchise QB at the top of the NFL draft and instead have passed. So I'm sure the Browns will find a way to once again Brown the whole thing up.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
McCarron, like Bridgewater and Keenum, is hardly a top tier guy or a finished product. His signing won't preclude the Browns from drafting a QB high.

Cotton

Staff member
Yeah McCarron for the Browns seems kind of obvious just because of the failed regular season trade attempt.

But I'm with you. It would just be another half ass QB attempt on the Browns part that likely blows up in their faces. They need to man up and take a QB at the top of the draft for once. All these half ass attempts with middle first round picks, second rounders and third rounders has gotten them absolutely nowhere. They continually have had the chance at a franchise QB at the top of the NFL draft and instead have passed. So I'm sure the Browns will find a way to once again Brown the whole thing up.
Especially since they have two god damn top 5 picks this year.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
McCarron, like Bridgewater and Keenum, is hardly a top tier guy or a finished product. His signing won't preclude the Browns from drafting a QB high.
I'm not so sure about that. They went after him the same way the 49ers went after Garapolo.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Holy shit is right. 30+ a year, fully guaranteed? Damn.

But I like Cousins in Minnesota. I think he makes them the early favorites for the Super Bowl.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Fully guaranteed? Wow.

Cotton

Staff member

He ain't gonna be happy.

Cotton

Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

He ain't gonna be happy.
He is a dumb ass if he thinks any team gives him a contract now that gives him that much guaranteed money this season.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Three years doesn't exactly scream "franchise quarterback," but I can't blame them for protecting themselves.

Top Bottom