Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 NFL Free Agency Thread

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76


    @ the Giants. They supposedly have been the favorites for him and Coughlin fucked them over.

    Comment


    • #77
      ESPN says Brees resigning for 2 years $50 Million

      Comment


      • #78




        Comment


        • #79
          Well, there goes Lotulelei.
          2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
            Well, there goes Lotulelei.
            Eh, you will just hear about how we were "interested" but the price was just too high.

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by boozeman View Post
              Eh, you will just hear about how we were "interested" but the price was just too high.
              Maybe it’s time to start questioning the guy who manages our salary cap.

              Comment


              • #82
                2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
                  Maybe it’s time to start questioning the guy who manages our salary cap.
                  Nah.

                  It is much more advantageous to have that same guy come out later on and say "see, look at how we controlled ourselves" when the reality is, they couldn't have played ball even if they wanted to.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Richburg signing with the 49ers, rough day for the Giants OL.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by Simpleton View Post
                      Richburg signing with the 49ers, rough day for the Giants OL.


                      Yep.

                      I would be enraged if I were a Giants fan right now.

                      They got their nuts cut off by Coughlin and then this.

                      Meanwhile, they are announcing that they are going with ex-CFL guy Brett Jones as their center and are trying to figure out what level to tender him at as an RFA.

                      Fuck them.

                      Comment


                      • #86


                        He hasn't been wrong yet. Called Keenum to Denver too.

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by boozeman View Post


                          Yep.

                          I would be enraged if I were a Giants fan right now.

                          They got their nuts cut off by Coughlin and then this.

                          Meanwhile, they are announcing that they are going with ex-CFL guy Brett Jones as their center and are trying to figure out what level to tender him at as an RFA.

                          Fuck them.
                          You have to be shitting me with Jones.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by Simpleton View Post
                            You have to be shitting me with Jones.


                            Now I want Vita Vea even more to steamroll over this ham-and-egger.

                            Comment


                            • #89


                              Yeah we might want to use #19 on a left guard.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by boozeman View Post


                                Yeah we might want to use #19 on a left guard.
                                The Eagles just out there steadily getting better and better.
                                2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X