2018 NFL Free Agency Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I am curious to see how the Rams respond to being davorites this year as opposed to season darlings. They added talent, but huge personalities in Suh, Talib, and Peters. Also...not sure why they dealt Ogletree...I like the player.
I followed them closely last year, am pretty much a fan, and I hate what they're doing. All these controversial, explosive personalities together at the same time is a recipe for disaster. Very classic Jerry Jones-like.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I followed them closely last year, am pretty much a fan, and I hate what they're doing. All these controversial, explosive personalities together at the same time is a recipe for disaster. Very classic Jerry Jones-like.
I wouldn't worry about their personalities at all. The Seahawks had a ton of guys with big personalities and they did alright for themselves.

IMO, It all comes down to can the coaching staff relate to these guys and vice versa. Pretty much all of the new guys who are being brought in are on Wade Phillips' side of the ball. He's had his flaws as a HC but his defensive players tend to love playing for him. The guy's been successful at just about every stop of his career. I think he has earned enough respect to earn their trust and buy-in.

The Rams will be alright.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Isn't Texas a tax-free state?

:sad
Nope. There are some areas where state taxes are waived. Sales taxes are exempt on most grocery items. But if you go to a resturant you are charged sales taxes on the food you bought there. It’s a pick and choose type guideline.

Cotton

Staff member
Nope. There are some areas where state taxes are waived. Sales taxes are exempt on most grocery items. But if you go to a resturant you are charged sales taxes on the food you bought there. It’s a pick and choose type guideline.
I think he meant income tax.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
Well, that was quick.

Cotton