Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 NFL Free Agency Thread

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by boozeman View Post
    You want Aaron Donald in our division?

    You are a real dumbass.
    I'll take my chances with Donald as opposed to a dynamic receiver who can scorch us.

    Comment


    • Suh to the Rams. One year $14M.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by boozeman View Post
        Suh to the Rams. One year $14M.

        Isn't Texas a tax-free state?

        Comment


        • Comment


          • Originally posted by mcnuttz View Post
            Something about Wade makes me just hate him. I know he's just a dopey nice guy but he irritates me.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
              Something about Wade makes me just hate him. I know he's just a dopey nice guy but he irritates me.


              His habit of jiggling his own chin fat always got me.

              Comment


              • 2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                Comment




                • Damn.
                  2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                  Comment


                  • I am curious to see how the Rams respond to being davorites this year as opposed to season darlings. They added talent, but huge personalities in Suh, Talib, and Peters. Also...not sure why they dealt Ogletree...I like the player.

                    Comment


                    • 2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                      Comment


                      • 2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Carp View Post
                          I am curious to see how the Rams respond to being davorites this year as opposed to season darlings. They added talent, but huge personalities in Suh, Talib, and Peters. Also...not sure why they dealt Ogletree...I like the player.
                          I followed them closely last year, am pretty much a fan, and I hate what they're doing. All these controversial, explosive personalities together at the same time is a recipe for disaster. Very classic Jerry Jones-like.
                          2014=2009, 2015=2010?

                          The Garrett Song

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Chocolate Lab View Post
                            I followed them closely last year, am pretty much a fan, and I hate what they're doing. All these controversial, explosive personalities together at the same time is a recipe for disaster. Very classic Jerry Jones-like.
                            I wouldn't worry about their personalities at all. The Seahawks had a ton of guys with big personalities and they did alright for themselves.

                            IMO, It all comes down to can the coaching staff relate to these guys and vice versa. Pretty much all of the new guys who are being brought in are on Wade Phillips' side of the ball. He's had his flaws as a HC but his defensive players tend to love playing for him. The guy's been successful at just about every stop of his career. I think he has earned enough respect to earn their trust and buy-in.

                            The Rams will be alright.

                            Comment


                            • Comment


                              • Originally posted by mcnuttz View Post
                                Isn't Texas a tax-free state?

                                Nope. There are some areas where state taxes are waived. Sales taxes are exempt on most grocery items. But if you go to a resturant you are charged sales taxes on the food you bought there. It’s a pick and choose type guideline.
                                Since Day One

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X