2017 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

"From then on, my guard with Irvin was up," McParland wrote. "I went out of my way to avoid him, and if I did have to work with him, I'd have to remind him to "not touch." In what world is it normal for someone to have to remind their coworker to not touch them?"

:rolleyes

Jesus, so now any sort of physical touching is considered sexual harassment? This is becoming such a joke. Makes me feel bad for those who were actually sexually harassed because now no one is going to pay attention to them. This is nothing but a money grab and an attention grab.
Under the federal guidelines if someone was informed that they did not want to be touched and the person continued to do so after being told then it was sexual harassment. I assume this would apply across the board to any workplace standard. The key is the notices the individual. Touching isn’t sexual harassment per se but after notification it becomes so.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Soon?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I would bring him in the replace the Clapper in a heartbeat.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Yeah, this will really help bolster the image that the ratings are up. Just cancel the game that you knew nobody would give a shit about.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Yeah, this will really help bolster the image that the ratings are up. Just cancel the game that you knew nobody would give a shit about.
:lol

DLK150

DCC 4Life

Meh. Nobody GAS about this game so why bother airing it?

DLK150

DCC 4Life
CNN reports Tv ratings are down 9% since last year. :towel
It wouldn't surprise me with all the silliness that's gone on in the last year. My decision to not order Sunday Ticket, Game Pass or any of their other overrated products actually makes me feel kind of smart at this point. I think I've set a personal record for the number of times falling asleep watching the games I have caught because the product on the field is so mediocre.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Wow.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Wow.
Yeah they are a disaster.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

1bigfan13