2017 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Clearly McVeigh doesn’t know how to build anything.
He also doesn't understand that everybody has to do a better job, not just him.

It's amazing how all of these other teams do everything so wrong while we do them so well.

Lucky us.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

:towel

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Clearly McVeigh doesn’t know how to build anything.
:laff @ McVay for going for the cheap quick Superbowl instead of the dynasty

midswat

... soon

That was awesome. One of my new favorite players.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

That was awesome.

DLK150

DCC 4Life

That was fricking amazing.

Cotton

Staff member

Hue Jackson will stay on as HC.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

As shitty as their draft selections have been that team would be great to take over as a GM. Lots of draft picks and very low expectations. You have the fire power to go get any QB you want and build the roster around him.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

For now. I'm assuming he'll be shown the door eventually. I know it's not all his fault but he's done absolutely nothing to even suggest that he's capable of turning this thing around and make the Browns somewhat respectable.

He has a 1-27 record in Cleveland. Hard to justify keeping him onboard when the new GM arrives.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
For now. I'm assuming he'll be shown the door eventually. I know it's not all his fault but he's done absolutely nothing to even suggest that he's capable of turning this thing around and make the Browns somewhat respectable.

He has a 1-27 record in Cleveland. Hard to justify keeping him onboard when the new GM arrives.
They've had so many chances at real QBs that could turn around the franchise and passed. Wentz or even Goff would be a real game changer for them about now. Instead they have 16 WRs who never turned into much and are counting on a WR who hasn't played football in years.

What idiot thought Kizer could become a star is mind boggling to me.

Cotton

Staff member

Yeah, I should have added for now.

Cotton

Staff member

Damn. That sucks.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Damn. That sucks.
Yeah, you know it is bad when they won't even disclose if he can move his legs by this point.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
They've had so many chances at real QBs that could turn around the franchise and passed. Wentz or even Goff would be a real game changer for them about now. Instead they have 16 WRs who never turned into much and are counting on a WR who hasn't played football in years.

What idiot thought Kizer could become a star is mind boggling to me.
I'm a Notre Dame fan and knew when he declared for the draft that he wasn't ready for the next level, let alone as a first year starter. It was a stupid move on his part. He was severely overrated even before his last season but that's the Browns for you.

DLK150

DCC 4Life

Damn. That sucks.
I hate to see news like this, even if it's a player for a team I despise because there's life beyond football and it sounds like he's got a long road ahead. Best wishes that he can recover and lead a somewhat normal life.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm a Notre Dame fan and knew when he declared for the draft that he wasn't ready for the next level, let alone as a first year starter. It was a stupid move on his part. He was severely overrated even before his last season but that's the Browns for you.
His accuracy sucked in college. Not sure why anyone thought it would get better in the pros.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cursing should be mandatory for announcers :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom