Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2017 Random NFL Stuff Thread...



    Always love these.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  • #2
    2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post
      Then do it and speed the shit up.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by boozeman View Post
        Then do it and speed the shit up.
        Except it's still not going to tell us if a player's knee was down prior to crossing the plane unless I'm missing something.

        Comment


        • #5
          2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post
            Poor Beasley with only 98 targets. Just missed the list.

            Comment


            • #7
              Patriots, Super Bowl champs and 63 mil UNDER the cap.

              What a machine...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BipolarFan View Post
                Patriots, Super Bowl champs and 63 mil UNDER the cap.

                What a machine...
                What's equally amazing is how inept the rest of the AFC East has managed to remain for over the ~two decades since Dan Marino was last effective.

                Brady is rarely if ever challenged by even competent QB play within his division and thus average to below average teams. Dallas faced McNabb and Eli twice a year each for over a decade.

                Meanwhile the gaps between Peyton Manning and Tom Brady and the QB's of the rest of their respective divisions has been pitiful.

                The AFC North has had Flacco, Roethlisberger, and Dalton for some years now.

                People rarely mention how seriously bad competition has lead to increased opportunities for the Pats and recently the Colts and Broncos.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Biggest reason is that Brady isn't a greedy cunt.

                  He routinely takes team friendly contracts where other, lesser QBs, destroy their team's cap.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BipolarFan View Post
                    Biggest reason is that Brady isn't a greedy cunt.

                    He routinely takes team friendly contracts where other, lesser QBs, destroy their team's cap.
                    That's not the biggest reason. He isn't saving them 60 million a year or anything close to that.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      And also, I'd bet dollars to donuts that they are essentially paying Brady under the table through his nutrition business or some other means.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
                        That's not the biggest reason. He isn't saving them 60 million a year or anything close to that.
                        No they save money by dumping excellent talents like Collins and Chandler before they get their big pay day. You can do that when Tom Brady miraculously just pulls everything out.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
                          No they save money by dumping excellent talents like Collins and Chandler before they get their big pay day. You can do that when Tom Brady miraculously just pulls everything out.
                          Correct. And when bill bellichick is the HC.

                          Comment


                          • #14

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by BipolarFan View Post
                              That's stupid if for nothing else that the call will be completely subjective and up to the judgment of the ref calling that game. Just dumb.
                              2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X