2017 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
So Tampa is keeping Koetter, and the Jets extended Bowles.

Partners in mediocrity.
They are in different places though, in my opinion.

Tampa desperately needs someone who can mold Winston, and Koetter clearly isn't that guy. (For the record, I am not a big believer in Winston but for the moment they are married to his development.

The Jets on the other hand will be spinning their wheels until they find a QB of the future regardless. And they probably overachieved this year.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
They are in different places though, in my opinion.

Tampa desperately needs someone who can mold Winston, and Koetter clearly isn't that guy. (For the record, I am not a big believer in Winston but for the moment they are married to his development.

The Jets on the other hand will be spinning their wheels until they find a QB of the future regardless. And they probably overachieved this year.
Yeah the Jets I actually understand. What they did with a Browns like roster is actually very impressive.

As far as Winston is concerned, there is something seriously mentally wrong about that guy. I don't think there is anything any coach can do to fix that guy. I know they won't, but I'd move on if I was the Bucs.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Interesting how the Seahawks players who have skins on the wall and could conceivably have earned their right to return are scared.

Guys like Bennett and Thomas are still good enough players that Jerry Jones would have already jumped to their defense right now.

Must be nice to have an organization that still has players that have fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom