2017 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
All that hot on-air NFLN pussy running around, and somehow ALL these guys mysteriously harassed only the ugly wardrobe chick?

Sorry, I don't buy it.
I have thought the same thing through all of this. All of those hot anchors for NFLN and it's the meh wardrobe lady that gets the nod? Not likely.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have thought the same thing through all of this. All of those hot anchors for NFLN and it's the meh wardrobe lady that gets the nod? Not likely.
Maybe it was a cruel joke and they were just fucking with her? Do you have the picture handy?

data

Forbes #1
Despite average looks, in our office game, the PR assistant is somehow worth 50 points when most women are ranked 35. Don’t question the rules, just play the game.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

:unsure

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
:lol

Yeah, no way NFL players were fawning over her. Hell I don't even think the members of this board would fawn over her.
Booze would. He’s old, and she still has all of her teeth.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

:unsure
I hate to say it but I support this

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Sure would be nice if Garrett got fed up and just walked away. We can't be that lucky.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Sure would be nice if Garrett got fed up and just walked away. We can't be that lucky.
Lewis stayed for 15 years so we're about halfway to gingerfuck leaving

Cujo

DCC 4Life
I'd take him as DC. Apparently he's not interested in anything other than an advisory or front office job, though.

midswat

... soon
Jerry Richardson is putting the Panthers up for sale.

Interesting.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I'm not really surprised, he's coached Cincy for a long time with only middling success and he's starting to get up there a bit. He could never quite get the Bengals over the hump despite some good seasons with a few division titles and spinning your wheels for over ten years has to have gotten old over time.

I do agree, I would take him as a DC. He's done a helluva job in that role over the years but I would bet he takes a break or just retires from coaching period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom