2017 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carp

DCC 4Life
The newest accessory for white players is a kneeling black player that they can then place their hand on their shoulder. Very humble...like Jesus.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Derek Barnett out of practice with lower body injury
Posted by Josh Alper on August 20, 2017, 12:05 PM EDT

The Eagles are talking about getting defensive end Derek Barnett more work with their first team, but he’ll need to get healthy before he can run with the first string.

At the moment, Barnett is not healthy enough to practice. Per multiple reports, Barnett did not work out with the team on Sunday and coach Doug Pederson took a page from the NHL by describing the reason for his absence as a lower body injury.

Pederson said that Barnett is day-to-day to return to action. Pederson said last Friday that the plan was to get Barnett early work in this Thursday’s game against the Dolphins, something which could be at risk if the injury lingers into the week.

Barnett, who was selected in the first round this April, recorded his third sack of the preseason against the Bills last Thursday.

Cotton

Staff member

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Saw this on ESPN this morning:

In four series against the opposition's No. 1 defense this summer, the Redskins have rushed 13 times for 13 yards. Their longest carry in that time? Four yards. If they want to improve as a team, they'll have to change those numbers.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
So, Goodell is close to signing an extension, so there's that.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Derek Barnett with three sacks this preseason.

Friggin kid is going to be good. And he has to be in our division. I don't have it in me to hate him though. All time Volunteers sack leader and hell of a high character guy too.

Hopefully he leaves the Eagles eventually like Reggie White did.
Fuck that. He's an eagle now. Let the hate flow.

Two years ago, Carson Wentz was my boy. Now I hope he goes blind and insane from syphilis caught from a transvestite philly whore.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Fuck that. He's an eagle now. Let the hate flow.

Two years ago, Carson Wentz was my boy. Now I hope he goes blind and insane from syphilis caught from a transvestite philly whore.
Very possible.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why is it that the media thinks that NFL fans want to discuss and hear about politics? I watched SportsCenter the other day and you would have thought I was watching CNN or something. Fans don't watch sports for politics. In fact most fans despise that shit. So I guess I don't get why the media is determined to shove it down our throats.

Cotton

Staff member
Why is it that the media thinks that NFL fans want to discuss and hear about politics? I watched SportsCenter the other day and you would have thought I was watching CNN or something. Fans don't watch sports for politics. In fact most fans despise that shit. So I guess I don't get why the media is determined to shove it down our throats.
Some people watch sports to get away from politics. I've never understood the attempt to combine the two, by the networks, especially.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Some people watch sports to get away from politics. I've never understood the attempt to combine the two, by the networks, especially.
Bob Costas is going to write a scathing report on you.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Bob Costas is going to write a scathing report on you.
Pretty sure there was a Bob Costas in the Confederacy, someone needs to tell espn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom