p1_

DCC 4Life
anyone watching ?

p1_

DCC 4Life
Gil Brandt still breathing amazes me

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Have been watching but don’t think I can hang in for all the game.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I have it on but I'm not sure why. The Hall of Fame Game is always god awful.
That's about what I did. Had it on in the background while I was busy doing other things around the house.

From what I saw in the post-game "highlights", I didn't miss much of anything.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I am glad he got inducted before he kicks the bucket.
I liked his response when they asked him why he selected Jerry Jones to intro him this weekend, even though Jerry fired him.

Gil's response wasn't some sappy "I have great respect for Jerry, he's meant a lot to me and my family" kind of response. He basically said he chose Jerry because he didn't want to disappoint his close friends by choosing one of them of the others. So he chose someone outside of his circle of friends.....the path of least resistance as he put it. :lol

p1_

DCC 4Life
I liked his response when they asked him why he selected Jerry Jones to intro him this weekend, even though Jerry fired him.

Gil's response wasn't some sappy "I have great respect for Jerry, he's meant a lot to me and my family" kind of response. He basically said he chose Jerry because he didn't want to disappoint his close friends by choosing one of them of the others. So he chose someone outside of his circle of friends.....the path of least resistance as he put it. :lol
you have to respect the man for the many improvements he brought to scouting and personnel in the early days of the NFL. He still has an incredible mind for players.

Top Bottom