Tyreek Hill Under Investigation For Alleged Battery

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
He had some major issues in college with stuff like this. It was pretty severe from what I remember.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
He had some major issues in college with stuff like this. It was pretty severe from what I remember.
Yeah he punched and choked his pregnant girlfriend about 5 years ago. If there's any truth to this at all, I think the Chiefs immediately cut him. Not enough time has passed since the Kareem Hunt incident so I can't see KC allowing this to slide.

Don't want to get too far ahead of things but things sure are going south quickly for a Chiefs team that 6 months ago appeared to be set at the skill positions for the next 5 years.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
If there's any truth to this at all, I think the Chiefs immediately cut him. Not enough time has passed since the Kareem Hunt incident so I can't see KC allowing this to slide.
If so, I hope Cleveland picks him up. Then after they win the superbowl, it will be fun watching Goodell hand the trophy to him and Kareem Hunt.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Yeah he punched and choked his pregnant girlfriend about 5 years ago. If there's any truth to this at all, I think the Chiefs immediately cut him. Not enough time has passed since the Kareem Hunt incident so I can't see KC allowing this to slide.

Don't want to get too far ahead of things but things sure are going south quickly for a Chiefs team that 6 months ago appeared to be set at the skill positions for the next 5 years.
If he’s cut, I’d sign him immediately, knowing that a suspension is coming and that there will be backlash.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If he’s cut, I’d sign him immediately, knowing that a suspension is coming and that there will be backlash.
I would too. But I would have also signed Hunt to pair with Zeke in a heart beat. Clearly I don't care much aboit this stuff.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
You guys would sign a fucking cunt of a human being that broke his kid's arm?

Winning football games ain't that important.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
You guys would sign a fucking cunt of a human being that broke his kid's arm?

Winning football games ain't that important.
Not me. If true, this guy is a POS and deserves nothing.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Not good for Hill.

Goodell better drop the damn hammer on him like he did for Elliott.

shane

DCC 4Life
Isn't it just great that these are the types of folks who our culture takes their social cues from?

Sheik

DCC 4Life
He’s a piece of shit. He deserves to be beaten by someone twice his size.

But, I’m willing to bet that if every player’s significant other secretly recorded them at there worst, and those recordings saw the light of day, there wouldn’t be enough players left to fill the rosters of even 10 teams.

That goes for coaching staffs and Owners, too.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate

Not good for Hill.

Goodell better drop the damn hammer on him like he did for Elliott.
Especially since there’s real evidence to support it rather than admittedly manufactured lies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill did not break his three-year-old son’s arm last January, and neither did his fiancée, Crystal Espinal. According to multiple sources close to the investigation, Hill and Espinal were cleared of any role in the broken bone injury almost immediately after the investigation began in March.

Investigators quickly agreed with the medical staff that the broken bone was the result of typical accident involving a rambunctious toddler, consistent with reaching out to brace for a fall.

The investigation into Hill and Espinal began weeks after the broken bone was first treated, when Espinal, according to sources, asked a third party to call authorities and tell them that Hill was responsible for the boy’s injury. Espinal has admitted she was trying to shame Hill because in her mind, he had become too controlling and abusive again in their long and stormy relationship.

KCTV5 obtained audio in which Espinal secretly recorded a conversation between her and Hill discussing their son’s injury. Sources told Sports Radio 810 that Espinal shared the audio with a person close to her because she feared for her life.

On the recording, Hill, who was previously convicted of a felony after battering Espinal, can be heard telling her, “You need to be terrified of me too, dumb bitch,” after she told him their son was terrified of Hill.

https://www.totalprosports.com/2019/06/10/report-tyreek-hills-ex-fiancee-purposely-lied-about-chiefs-wr-breaking-sons-arm/

She made this shit up. She deserves to go to prison.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Investigators quickly agreed with the medical staff that the broken bone was the result of typical accident involving a rambunctious toddler, consistent with reaching out to brace for a fall.
A fall... from where?

Top Bottom