X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyreek Hill Under Investigation For Alleged Battery

He had some major issues in college with stuff like this. It was pretty severe from what I remember.

Comment

Ruh roh...
      No Pat McQuistan = No Super Bowl. It's that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by skidadl View Post
        He had some major issues in college with stuff like this. It was pretty severe from what I remember.
        Yeah he punched and choked his pregnant girlfriend about 5 years ago. If there's any truth to this at all, I think the Chiefs immediately cut him. Not enough time has passed since the Kareem Hunt incident so I can't see KC allowing this to slide.

Don't want to get too far ahead of things but things sure are going south quickly for a Chiefs team that 6 months ago appeared to be set at the skill positions for the next 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
          If there's any truth to this at all, I think the Chiefs immediately cut him. Not enough time has passed since the Kareem Hunt incident so I can't see KC allowing this to slide.
          If so, I hope Cleveland picks him up. Then after they win the superbowl, it will be fun watching Goodell hand the trophy to him and Kareem Hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post

Yeah he punched and choked his pregnant girlfriend about 5 years ago. If there's any truth to this at all, I think the Chiefs immediately cut him. Not enough time has passed since the Kareem Hunt incident so I can't see KC allowing this to slide.

Don't want to get too far ahead of things but things sure are going south quickly for a Chiefs team that 6 months ago appeared to be set at the skill positions for the next 5 years.
            If hes cut, Id sign him immediately, knowing that a suspension is coming and that there will be backlash.
            No Pat McQuistan = No Super Bowl. It's that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Plan9Misfit View Post

If hes cut, Id sign him immediately, knowing that a suspension is coming and that there will be backlash.
              I would too. But I would have also signed Hunt to pair with Zeke in a heart beat. Clearly I don't care much aboit this stuff.

Comment

You guys would sign a fucking cunt of a human being that broke his kid's arm?

Winning football games ain't that important.

Comment

Originally posted by BipolarFuk View Post

Not me. If true, this guy is a POS and deserves nothing.

Comment

Plus those suspensions would triple if they were cowboys...
                    2018 Pickem Champion

Comment

Originally posted by BipolarFuk View Post

Yeah because let the criminal justice system handle these guys. We aren't employing him to babysit our kids. You're not helping his children by refusing to hire him.

Comment

Comment

Not good for Hill.

Goodell better drop the damn hammer on him like he did for Elliott.

Comment

Isn't it just great that these are the types of folks who our culture takes their social cues from?

Comment

Hes a piece of shit. He deserves to be beaten by someone twice his size.

But, Im willing to bet that if every players significant other secretly recorded them at there worst, and those recordings saw the light of day, there wouldnt be enough players left to fill the rosters of even 10 teams.

That goes for coaching staffs and Owners, too.

Comment

Working...
                              X