Patriots Owner Bob Kraft Charged With Soliciting Prostitution

data

Forbes #1
...why is this a big deal?

9/10 of American males would be guilty.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Everyone has paid for sex. At least all of us who happen to be married.

I don’t have sex unless I have goods or services to exchange, and the exchange rate is getting out of hand.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

Let's see if Goodell has an ounce of integrity here.
"Suspending" owners is simply for public show. Honestly what impact would "suspending" an owner have on an organization. Maybe here in Dallas or in Cleveland where the owners are overly hands on, but other than those two franchises suspending and owner is a toothless gesture.

Seems like the NFL's best course of action is a hefty fine. But even a fine of $200K is nothing more than pocket change for these billionaire owners. The real impactful punishment will come from the American justice system. Assuming Kraft is found guilty and made to register as a sex offender.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
"Suspending" owners is simply for public show. Honestly what impact would "suspending" an owner have on an organization. Maybe here in Dallas or in Cleveland where the owners are overly hands on, but other than those two franchises suspending and owner is a toothless gesture.

Seems like the NFL's best course of action is a hefty fine. But even a fine of $200K is nothing more than pocket change for these billionaire owners. The real impactful punishment will come from the American justice system. Assuming Kraft is found guilty and made to register as a sex offender.
Where it concerns the NFL, I think the biggest impact could be made with a loss of draft pick(s). I think consecutive firsts and a couple of seconds should do the trick, plus loss of all comp picks for the next 3 years. :unsure

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Meh. If they really were “slaves,” how were the male clients supposed to know that? The weirdest part of the story is that extremely rich people were going to this seedy-looking massage parlor in a strip mall. Don't they know that there are hot college girls looking for sugar daddies?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Kind of fucks up his draft weekend. :lol

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
What Kraft thought he was getting:

The reality:

deadrise

DCC 4Life
Kraft getting hand jobs from Chinese sex slaves, Jerry getting blow jobs from crack whores. What fine organization the NFL is, and what a group of pathetic fossils the owners are.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Kraft getting hand jobs from Chinese sex slaves, Jerry getting blow jobs from crack whores. What fine organization the NFL is, and what a group of pathetic fossils the owners are.
Those pathetic fossils are doing okay.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
It'll all blow over, we are talking prominent owners. One hand washes the other, or something along those lines, morality rules don't apply to the big boys in charge.

Top Bottom