Flacco Traded To Broncos

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Not a bad deal, guess he was expendable with Jackson in BMore.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Not that Flacco was much of an answer moving forward in Baltimore anymore, at his age, but the Ravens are gonna be out on Jackson relatively quickly when they realize he can't move the ball in the air.

For Denver, a fourth for a decent starting QB isn't a bad idea, but I'm also not sure what they are trying to do, because their team is kinda ass and can't compete with the Chiefs and Chargers anyway right now. Flacco is 34, how long do they think he has left?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Not that Flacco was much of an answer moving forward in Baltimore anymore, at his age, but the Ravens are gonna be out on Jackson relatively quickly when they realize he can't move the ball in the air.

For Denver, a fourth for a decent starting QB isn't a bad idea, but I'm also not sure what they are trying to do, because their team is kinda ass and can't compete with the Chiefs and Chargers anyway right now. Flacco is 34, how long do they think he has left?
I agree. This looks like one of those deals where both teams lose.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Does Elway think it's still 2012 when Flacco threw that miracle TD pass in Denver?

Top Bottom