AAF

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That was actually a well played entertaining game. Disappointed that the Commanders didn't get the job done.

I blame Skid for the L.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
That was actually a well played entertaining game. Disappointed that the Commanders didn't get the job done.

I blame Skid for the L.
Whatever. I have been a fan of this team since its inception. Through all of the ups and downs I have stood strong!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Orlando and Salt Lake.

A snow game. In March.

I wikey.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Atlanta against Arizona.

Atlanta should not have a chance against one of the better teams in the league, but then luckily Chris Simms, who sucks so hard, gets injured.

Then Michael Vick decides to run Aaron Murray a lot and voila.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Atlanta against Arizona.

Atlanta should not have a chance against one of the better teams in the league, but then luckily Chris Simms, who sucks so hard, gets injured.

Then Michael Vick decides to run Aaron Murray a lot and voila.
Are you talking about Matt Simms?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Would be a great idea. Especially for young QBs. Sort of like the old NFL Europe. Would make the AAF way more popular too.
The only issue may be the NFLPA getting in the way. Which I could see happening.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The only issue may be the NFLPA getting in the way. Which I could see happening.
I think they will absolutely throw a fit if this is proposed.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I see that my Commanders are pretty well killing it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Johnny Manziel will play for the Memphis Express
Posted by Charean Williams on March 16, 2019, 9:56 PM EDT

The Alliance of American Football signed Johnny Manziel to a standard player contract Saturday. The only question was where the Heisman Trophy winner would play.
We now have the answer.

Manziel is headed to Memphis to play for the Express.

The San Antonio Commanders owned his college allocation rights since he played at Texas A&M. The Commanders, though, released his rights, passing on a top draw as he grew up only 65 miles from San Antonio.

That means Manziel passed through the waiver system, and the league’s worst team, the 1-5 Memphis Express, claimed him with the first choice.
The Express had quarterback Zach Mettenberger go down with an injury Saturday. Memphis seems a perfect fit for Manziel, with strong infrastructure and support system under no-nonsense coach Mike Singletary.

“We are pleased to welcome Johnny Manziel to Alliance of American Football, which we’ve always described as a league of opportunity for talented players to launch or revitalize their pro football careers,” Bill Polian, co-founder and head of football for The Alliance, said Saturday night. “We completed extensive background work to determine whether it would be appropriate for Johnny to play this season, and after consulting with many people familiar with his situation, we concluded that it would be good for him to resume his pro football career here at The Alliance.
“The San Antonio Commanders have released his college allocation rights, and The Memphis Express have claimed him. He will report to Memphis tomorrow, where we all believe he’ll benefit from the coaching and mentorship of Mike Singletary.”

Manziel, 26, is trying to revive his career after failed stops in the NFL and the CFL.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Well, JFF is young enough to make another run at the big leagues but I still doubt he has it between the ears.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Mike Singletary is a pussy.

Starting some guy named Brandon Silvers over Manziel.

Top Bottom