AAF

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It's kind of weird, because I even went onto Dish's website to see if there was a package I could add to get it and I couldn't find it.
Well, that is probably because Dish Network sucks.

Directv sucks too. Don't get me wrong.

shoop

Semi-contributing member
I was only able to watch the San Antonio vs San Diego game but I thought it was fairly well done. The overview of instant replay was nice. There were a lot of instances where what would have been wasted time in NFL games were weeded out. Penalties were kept to a minimum. When they were called there wasn't a lot of time wasted in getting them called and assessed. Hopefully, this catches on. I would like to see it more played on the regular networks. If there is a big enough following maybe they can parlay that into a deal. Defense definitely ruled the day in this game it will be interesting to see how the offenses improve as the season goes.

I had assumed I would root for San Antonio with the thin Dallas connection. I dislike their uniforms. Kind of a "Rolling Tide west" vibe. I liked the way their QB handled himself If he can keep it together he could make it to an NFL roster eventually.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Next Saturday (2/16), there's a game on TNT (Salt Lake v Birmingham) @ 2pm... then @ 8pm on NFLN (Arizona v Memphis).
On Sunday (2/17), Orlando v San Antonio on CBSSN @ 4pm... and Atlanta v San Diego on NFLN @ 8pm.

It looks like other networks (esp NFLN) will be broadcasting games as well.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Next Saturday (2/16), there's a game on TNT (Salt Lake v Birmingham) @ 2pm... then @ 8pm on NFLN (Arizona v Memphis).
On Sunday (2/17), Orlando v San Antonio on CBSSN @ 4pm... and Atlanta v San Diego on NFLN @ 8pm.

It looks like other networks (esp NFLN) will be broadcasting games as well.
It's kind of weird that some games are being aired on NFLN. Is this being seen as a developmental league?

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Might just be an attempt by the NFLN to boost ratings during the offseason.

shane

DCC 4Life
It's kind of weird that some games are being aired on NFLN. Is this being seen as a developmental league?
The NFL cooked up this gay little league to try and upend real competition from Vince McMahon's XFL reboot.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The NFL cooked up this gay little league to try and upend real competition from Vince McMahon's XFL reboot.
I don't think the XFL has any better shot now than it did 20 years ago. The only way another league survives is by being supported by the NFL, not operating as a direct competitor.

shane

DCC 4Life
I don't think the XFL has any better shot now than it did 20 years ago. The only way another league survives is by being supported by the NFL, not operating as a direct competitor.
Sadly you are probably right.

D

Deuce

Spurrier in Orlando with FL grown talent is awesome, I don’t care what league they play in.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
It's kind of weird, because I even went onto Dish's website to see if there was a package I could add to get it and I couldn't find it.
I have Dish and have CBSSN.

Cotton

Staff member
I have Dish and have CBSSN.
Do you know which sports package you have? I thought I had the highest tier sports package, but maybe it's just not available in my local area.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Do you know which sports package you have? I thought I had the highest tier sports package, but maybe it's just not available in my local area.

I dont have a sports package. It's just part of the basic, i suppose. It's channel 158.

Cotton

Staff member
I dont have a sports package. It's just part of the basic, i suppose. It's channel 158.
I even have the sports package and don’t have that channel. That’s really odd.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Interesting how things are unfolding in the second week. Still playing at a decent enough level.

The Hotshots were crowned the league's best team last week and now they are getting shut out by Pantsontheground's Memphis team.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Damn, I think a lot of these hits on Hackenberg are personal.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I’m at the Commanders game here in SA. The crowd is rowdy and fun. I’m trying to get into this league.

Orelay Pinche Commanders!

Cotton

Staff member
I’m at the Commanders game here in SA. The crowd is rowdy and fun. I’m trying to get into this league.

It’s spelled “orale”, fake Mexican.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Didja take your DCC sign?

Top Bottom