X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post

It's kind of weird that some games are being aired on NFLN. Is this being seen as a developmental league?
    The NFL cooked up this gay little league to try and upend real competition from Vince McMahon's XFL reboot.

Comment

Originally posted by shane View Post

The NFL cooked up this gay little league to try and upend real competition from Vince McMahon's XFL reboot.
      I don't think the XFL has any better shot now than it did 20 years ago. The only way another league survives is by being supported by the NFL, not operating as a direct competitor.

Comment

Originally posted by boozeman View Post

I don't think the XFL has any better shot now than it did 20 years ago. The only way another league survives is by being supported by the NFL, not operating as a direct competitor.
        Sadly you are probably right.

Comment

Spurrier in Orlando with FL grown talent is awesome, I donít care what league they play in.

Comment

It's kind of weird, because I even went onto Dish's website to see if there was a package I could add to get it and I couldn't find it.
            I have Dish and have CBSSN.

Comment

Originally posted by Cujo View Post

I have Dish and have CBSSN.
              Do you know which sports package you have? I thought I had the highest tier sports package, but maybe it's just not available in my local area.
              2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Do you know which sports package you have? I thought I had the highest tier sports package, but maybe it's just not available in my local area.

I dont have a sports package. It's just part of the basic, i suppose. It's channel 158.

Comment

Originally posted by Cujo View Post

I dont have a sports package. It's just part of the basic, i suppose. It's channel 158.
                  I even have the sports package and donít have that channel. Thatís really odd.

Comment

I like it!

Comment

Working...
                    X