X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bbgun View Post
    It was alright. The CBS audio kept dropping out for some reason. Just wish there was more distance between the SB and this new league. I could use a break.
    They were "bleeping" the colorful language ... I guess with all the open mics, they're on a delay.

Comment

I also liked the QB hits they were allowing... there were a couple last night that would have assuredly been flagged in the NFL.

Comment

Comment

Two more games today, 4:00 PM Eastern televised on CBS Sports Network (channel 221 on Directv) and 8:00 Eastern on NFLN.

Comment

Originally posted by boozeman View Post
            Two more games today, 4:00 PM Eastern televised on CBS Sports Network (channel 221 on Directv) and 8:00 Eastern on NFLN.
            We gonna live chatter the game at 3?
            2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Birmingham and Memphis have the most normal looking uniforms.

Comment

They do need to do something about the ref unis. Looks like they are wearing man bras.

Comment

Looks like I don't get the CBS Sports channel. That sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post
                    Looks like I don't get the CBS Sports channel. That sucks.
                    Yeah, I think that is going to hurt them in the long run.

I know a deal with a viable network is an issue, but they should have tried a little harder than just CBS on their sports network.

It also hurts them that they are not live streaming any of their games.

Comment

Originally posted by boozeman View Post

Yeah, I think that is going to hurt them in the long run.

I know a deal with a viable network is an issue, but they should have tried a little harder than just CBS on their sports network.

It also hurts them that they are not live streaming any of their games.
                      It's kind of weird, because I even went onto Dish's website to see if there was a package I could add to get it and I couldn't find it.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamtdg View Post

It's kind of weird, because I even went onto Dish's website to see if there was a package I could add to get it and I couldn't find it.
                        Well, that is probably because Dish Network sucks.

Directv sucks too. Don't get me wrong.

Comment

I was only able to watch the San Antonio vs San Diego game but I thought it was fairly well done. The overview of instant replay was nice. There were a lot of instances where what would have been wasted time in NFL games were weeded out. Penalties were kept to a minimum. When they were called there wasn't a lot of time wasted in getting them called and assessed. Hopefully, this catches on. I would like to see it more played on the regular networks. If there is a big enough following maybe they can parlay that into a deal. Defense definitely ruled the day in this game it will be interesting to see how the offenses improve as the season goes.

I had assumed I would root for San Antonio with the thin Dallas connection. I dislike their uniforms. Kind of a "Rolling Tide west" vibe. I liked the way their QB handled himself If he can keep it together he could make it to an NFL roster eventually.

Comment

Next Saturday (2/16), there's a game on TNT (Salt Lake v Birmingham) @ 2pm... then @ 8pm on NFLN (Arizona v Memphis).
                            On Sunday (2/17), Orlando v San Antonio on CBSSN @ 4pm... and Atlanta v San Diego on NFLN @ 8pm.

It looks like other networks (esp NFLN) will be broadcasting games as well.

Comment

Originally posted by P_T View Post
                              Next Saturday (2/16), there's a game on TNT (Salt Lake v Birmingham) @ 2pm... then @ 8pm on NFLN (Arizona v Memphis).
                              On Sunday (2/17), Orlando v San Antonio on CBSSN @ 4pm... and Atlanta v San Diego on NFLN @ 8pm.

It looks like other networks (esp NFLN) will be broadcasting games as well.
                              It's kind of weird that some games are being aired on NFLN. Is this being seen as a developmental league?

Comment

Might just be an attempt by the NFLN to boost ratings during the offseason.

Comment

Working...
                                X