2019 NFL Free Agency Thread...

shoop

Semi-contributing member
As an Ohio native I will be rooting for the Browns. Just the years of futility that fan base has endured makes us look like crybabies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
They have their franchise qb still on his rookie contract, makes sense to spend now to see what they can do before they have to pay Baker
They also saved up a ton of cap space when they sucked for so many years.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Holy shit. Dorsey is flat out pwning errbody.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nice contract, but I'm glad he didn't get what he was looking for. Hell, he's not even the highest paid RB. I can't remember, but isn't this similar to what Pittsburgh offered him last year?

If somebody would have paid off his crazy demands, it would have only emboldened more guys to pull shit like he did. All he accomplished was losing a year of his career and a lot of money. Only to end up with one of the leagues bottom dwellers, leaving a team that was always contending. Good. Fuck him.
Seems like a reasonable deal for Zeke

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
As usual, sit around and do nothing.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
And yet we were perfectly thrilled to offer a second round draft pick for the guy. What fucking idiots.
A second round pick at his salary. He would have walked after but hey the fans get Earl for a season.

And will still pack the stadium

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Nice contract, but I'm glad he didn't get what he was looking for. Hell, he's not even the highest paid RB. I can't remember, but isn't this similar to what Pittsburgh offered him last year?

If somebody would have paid off his crazy demands, it would have only emboldened more guys to pull shit like he did. All he accomplished was losing a year of his career and a lot of money. Only to end up with one of the leagues bottom dwellers, leaving a team that was always contending. Good. Fuck him.
He doubled his guaranteed money from the 17 the Steelers were offering to 35 with the Jets. He came out the big winner here. Sorry that makes you mad.

Top Bottom