2019 NFL Free Agency Thread...

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

The Browns are building themselves a team. I like it.

Hopefully the Giants shit all over themselves with that first rounder, tho.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
That's a steep price to pay though. Peppers is good, and is only just removed from being a first himself. That's like two firsts and a second. For a WR. No way.

We got way better value for Amari Cooper.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Peppers isn't good. At least not at the price the Browns paid for him (1st round pick).

I'm glad they're getting rid of him. He's a solid punt returner but other than that he doesn't add much value to the defense. I never understood why he had a 1st round grade to begin with.

1bigfan13

Staff member

Yep. John Dorsey is killing it.

Like I said yesterday, they have a great shot at running the AFC North for the next 5 years as long as Jimmy Haslam stays they hell out of the way and lets his football people make all the decisions. He's got a lot of Jerry Jones in him though so I've got my fingers crossed.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate

They literally have no talent outside of Saquon Barkley at this point. So if they don’t nail those picks, they’ll be a 3-13 for a long time.

GShock

DCC 4Life
That's a steep price to pay though. Peppers is good, and is only just removed from being a first himself. That's like two firsts and a second. For a WR. No way.

We got way better value for Amari Cooper.
Not a second. The second of their two third-rounders.

Giants are going to trade up for Haskins.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Not a second. The second of their two third-rounders.

Giants are going to trade up for Haskins.
Or ride out Eli's last year and suck for Tua in 2020. At best their current roster looks like a 4-12 team on paper.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Or ride out Eli's last year and suck for Tua in 2020. At best their current roster looks like a 4-12 team on paper.
Can they risk that, though? Sure, the Giants are the worst NFL team on paper, but other teams will assuredly suck next year as well.

Whatever the Giants decide, I hope it’s the wrong choice.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Just glad he's out of the NFCE. Then again, aside from that one-handed catch, he didn't really murder us.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I can't believe it is actually an exciting time to be a Browns fan. Thinking of hopping on the band wagon. I have family in Cleveland. :lol

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Wow...Browns are serious

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
OBJ already wants AB $$$... :lol

BTW, how much did Jarvis Landry get?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
OBJ already wants AB $$$... :lol

BTW, how much did Jarvis Landry get?
They have their franchise qb still on his rookie contract, makes sense to spend now to see what they can do before they have to pay Baker

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Nice contract, but I'm glad he didn't get what he was looking for. Hell, he's not even the highest paid RB. I can't remember, but isn't this similar to what Pittsburgh offered him last year?

If somebody would have paid off his crazy demands, it would have only emboldened more guys to pull shit like he did. All he accomplished was losing a year of his career and a lot of money. Only to end up with one of the leagues bottom dwellers, leaving a team that was always contending. Good. Fuck him.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I can't believe it is actually an exciting time to be a Browns fan. Thinking of hopping on the band wagon. I have family in Cleveland. :lol
You should go start up Clevelandbrownsfans.com

Top Bottom