2019 NFL Free Agency Thread...

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Maybe this gets Jerry and Goof Son's attention.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Someone explain this Trey Flowers contract to me. He's a 7 sack a year guy. This is insane to me but I see a lot of people who think this is reasonable. I feel like I'm in the bizarro world.

Genghis Khan

Reminds me of the Olivier Vernon signing a few years ago. Not only a massive bust of a contract for a guy whose actual production isn't there, but also ruins the market.

DLK150

DCC 4Life

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Reminds me of the Olivier Vernon signing a few years ago. Not only a massive bust of a contract for a guy whose actual production isn't there, but also ruins the market.
It actually makes paying a legit difference maker in Earl Thomas $14 million a year seem palatable if not downright preferable.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
It actually makes paying a legit difference maker in Earl Thomas $14 million a year seem palatable if not downright preferable.
Unless the ridiculous Landon Collins signing sets the market for safeties and he laughs at $14M per.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

All depends on the structure.

And I highly doubt Thomas would take something cut rate considering what was handed out today.

Genghis Khan

Yep. If the report is true that he wants 2 years 30 million, I think I'd sign up for that.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
You 100% do 2/30 for Thomas if you can. 15 AAV is an overpay but it's not a 3-5 year deal, you can get out of a 2 year deal after 1 year if you really want to. If these chuds are serious about competing for a title they make that happen.

Top Bottom