2019 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So, the Giants have named Daniel Jones their starter. The Eli era is over. I'm gonna miss those faces.
What an overhyped turd. Before the season some media people talked about Eli like he was still a great QB. The dude has a career .500 record. He is as mediocre as mediocre gets. He just happened to have a couple of great playoff runs.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
They're not signing a guy who sued them and won. Give it a rest already.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
[h=1]NFL interviews Antonio Brown accuser for 10 hours as investigation into allegations continues[/h] By

The Boston Globe

3:54 PM

The NFL completed the first step of its investigation into sexual assault allegations against Patriots receiver Antonio Brown on Monday, with league officials meeting with his accuser for 10 hours, a source confirmed to the Globe.

However, the matter still appears to be a long way from being resolved. Two sources said the league has not yet scheduled any follow-up interview with Brown. One source said it might be several weeks until the NFL has any updates.

Brown remains eligible to play for the Patriots despite the rape and sexual assault allegations made last week by his trainer, Britney Taylor, in a civil lawsuit in Florida. Brown’s status has not changed following Monday’s meeting, and as of now he is eligible to play this Sunday against the Jets.

https://www.boston.com/sports/new-england-patriots/2019/09/17/antonio-brown-accuser-nfl-interview

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

Like clockwork.
I really, really hope somebody gets desperate enough to offer him a contract. So we can either see him turn it down, and kill all this "I want to play" BS, or flame out like the shitty QB he is.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
I really, really hope somebody gets desperate enough to offer him a contract. So we can either see him turn it down, and kill all this "I want to play" BS, or flame out like the shitty QB he is.
I thought it was reported he already turned down 1 or 2 offers (not this yr, but previously)

yimyammer

shitless classpainter

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
That is a pretty good solution to ending his appeal. Anything he did after that would be hard to defend

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
He turned down Denver a while ago and I think 1 other.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Panthers would be great for Kaep. Go from one batshit crazy QB to the next. One dresses like girls and the next dresses like he hates white people.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
He would never do it for the same reason that he never comes out and says it personally that he wants to play.

It would ruin his narrative of being victimized by the NFL's rich and powerful owners.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
The Panthers would be great for Kaep. Go from one batshit crazy QB to the next. One dresses like girls and the next dresses like he hates white people.
the new owner there is a Trump-hating lefty, so i wouldn't discount it

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've never seen a fan base so blinded towards their QB's shitty play. They literally talk about the guy like he has had an amazing career and it's just the talent around him that has failed. Um no, good QBs don't lead their teams to 3 wins. Good QBs don't have a career record of .500. The dude hasn't been decent since like 2012. Usually a QB is the first person who gets blamed by fans for a shitty team. Eli is somehow the reverse. No matter how shitty the play it's everyone elses fault except Eli's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom