2019 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The eagles like to buy low and sell high. They won't trade for Ramsey (or Minka) unless they can get him for a mid to late round pick. In other words, not gonna happen.
They gave up a third for Golden Tate didn't they?

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
People are so blinded by this faux civil rights hero. He IS a marginal QB. Couple that with the headaches attached to him, and there you go.

If he was any good, he'd have a job. This league has proven time and time again that they'll give talent 2nd, 3rd, 4th chances.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
People are so blinded by this faux civil rights hero. He IS a marginal QB. Couple that with the headaches attached to him, and there you go.

If he was any good, he'd have a job. This league has proven time and time again that they'll give talent 2nd, 3rd, 4th chances.
I agree. He keeps getting brought up again and again. Dez tweeted that the Jets need to call him and one of the mediots responded that he is constantly working out and Trump endorses it.

Just think its funny that he hasnt played in several years but has more suggested offers than a guy that was just released. Plus posting Capernick stuff can annoy Booze so there is that as well.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life

Knucklehead with talent= no problem

Knucklehead QB that cant hit the broad side of a barn= unemployed

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

It is just so comical when their answer to every team that needs a QB is that fraud who has been gaslighting them all along.

He doesn't want to play football. Why would he? He is raking in the cash from Nike and got paid by the NFL to STFU.

Do people really just invent things that didn't happen, like the fact he can actually still play? He sucked in his last NFL action in 2016.

Every now and then he throws them a well-crafted message that he still wants to play? Oh yeah? Prove it, asshole. Vince McMahon is starting a league soon.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So, the Giants have named Daniel Jones their starter. The Eli era is over. I'm gonna miss those faces.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
So, the Giants have named Daniel Jones their starter. The Eli era is over. I'm gonna miss those faces.
That was quick

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Makes you wonder if Manning elects to waive his no trade clause now.

Nevermind. He will stay right where he is.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

I guess this is the new thing to do when you are unhappy with how things are going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom