2019 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
I have to admit I saw none of their game, but when you play in the secondary for a team that just yielded a Phil Simms Super Bowl esque performance to a rookie 6th rd pick, which also included said rookie setting an NFL record for most consecutive completions to start a career how fucking good could he have played?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have to admit I saw none of their game, but when you play in the secondary for a team that just yielded a Phil Simms Super Bowl esque performance to a rookie 6th rd pick, which also included said rookie setting an NFL record for most consecutive completions to start a career how fucking good could he have played?
Not sure but I bet it was a hell of a lot better than Heath. Watched the replay of our game and he was even worse than I noticed the first time around. He is just so bad. Out of position, falling down and then when Eli throws up a wounded duck begging to be picked he just fucking stands there when he could have picked it off.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
The trainer is probably a broke ass lying bitch looking for a quick payoff, but I have no sympathy for Bryant at this point.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
So Brown supposedly sexually assaulted her in 2017 and 2018.

My question is... If he done what she claims in 2017, why in the fuck did she not report it when it first happened? Why stick around for another year or so and let it continue to happen?

Sounds to me like somebody is just piling on trying to get a piece of the pie since he's negatively in the public eye now.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

My question is... If he done what she claims in 2017, why in the fuck did she not report it when it first happened? Why stick around for another year or so and let it continue to happen?

Sounds to me like somebody is just piling on trying to get a piece of the pie since he's negatively in the public eye now.
Also why sue and not file charges with the police?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Because, he like, apologized.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

This seems impactful, but if it happened before he signed the contract, good luck enforcing the clause.

dbair1967

DCC 4Life
Not sure but I bet it was a hell of a lot better than Heath. Watched the replay of our game and he was even worse than I noticed the first time around. He is just so bad. Out of position, falling down and then when Eli throws up a wounded duck begging to be picked he just fucking stands there when he could have picked it off.
NOBODY is better than Jeff Heath, do you understand? NOBODY.

If I were you I'd ask the mods to delete your post, because if Jeff Heath finds out he is going to come looking for you.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
NOBODY is better than Jeff Heath, do you understand? NOBODY.

If I were you I'd ask the mods to delete your post, because if Jeff Heath finds out he is going to come looking for you.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
This seems impactful, but if it happened before he signed the contract, good luck enforcing the clause.
Yeah, but he'll probably do something that triggers that clause by next Thursday.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Stuff like this is why I got rid of Directv. Ever since they got bought out by AT&T, they got even more corporate and greedy. And they were bad enough as their own entity before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom