2019 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Whoa. I'm proud of them for doing that. I knew he was a diva but I didn't know he was that big a headcase.

I was losing tons of respect for Gruden for keeping Brown, but they've fixed that now. Gained respect for Mayock, too.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Good for them.

I just hope the other 31 teams can resist the temptation of signing the idiot.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
his mannerisms have changed in the last couple of years to the point you really need to think he may legit have some sort of mental disability. I honestly feel bad for him moreso than anything, he seems like he's gone insane.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Sheik

DCC 4Life
They’re the only team that wouldn’t be questioned in taking AB. Nobody questions the Pats front office.

Brady is about to take back the single season TD record from Manning again.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
They’re the only team that wouldn’t be questioned in taking AB. Nobody questions the Pats front office.

Brady is about to take back the single season TD record from Manning again.
Eh, I the Patriots WR corp is such an odd group of nutty dudes. I'm not sure it will go so smoothly.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I give him three weeks max.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
He should be suspended for his behavior with the Raiders. He shouldn't be allowed to wreak havoc on a team and just waltz into a better situation 4 hours later.

Sheik

DCC 4Life
He should be suspended for his behavior with the Raiders. He shouldn't be allowed to wreak havoc on a team and just waltz into a better situation 4 hours later.
The league should step in, you’re right.

The Raiders should be calling for at least a 4 game suspension for his antics. They invested heavily and this sets a bad precedent if he’s allowed to get away with this.

How many light bulbs just went off in heads around the league? “I could get out of my situation just by being a disruptive shit?”

bbgun

please don't "dur" me

The Raiders should be calling for at least a 4 game suspension for his antics. They invested heavily and this sets a bad precedent if he’s allowed to get away with this.

How many light bulbs just went off in heads around the league? “I could get out of my situation just by being a disruptive shit?”
Pittsburgh never would have traded him to a rival like New England, yet that's where he ends up. If you think this wasn't Rosenhaus's plan from the beginning, you’'ve got your head in the sand.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

Nope. It's too late for that and this isn't a league issue.

The Raiders should have grown a backbone and suspended his ass on top of fining him. Instead they chose to pussyfoot around with him, praying that he'd straighten up once the real games started.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah I wish the Raiders would have just suspended him without pay. Make the guy pay for being a fucktard.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah I wish the Raiders would have just suspended him without pay. Make the guy pay for being a fucktard.
My understanding is that they could have just put him on reserved/left squad. The only issue there is that this asshole would be a whining distraction on social media and eventually be made a martyr by a collection of very stupid people. For their own sanity, they decided not to deal with that and move on with their season.

My biggest question is was this guy this bad in Pittsburgh? I knew he sat out their season finale etc., but this guy seems batshit crazy right now. How did the Steelers keep his shit quiet?

I will tell you one thing. Belichick will not tolerate any social media shit from him.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
My understanding is that they could have just put him on reserved/left squad. The only issue there is that this asshole would be a whining distraction on social media and eventually be made a martyr by a collection of very stupid people. For their own sanity, they decided not to deal with that and move on with their season.

My biggest question is was this guy this bad in Pittsburgh? I knew he sat out their season finale etc., but this guy seems batshit crazy right now. How did the Steelers keep his shit quiet?

I will tell you one thing. Belichick will not tolerate any social media shit from him.
Quite a few of his ex-Steelers teammates have said he was a douche bag dating back to when he received his first big pay day back in 2012. This dude even had mild-mannered Troy Polamalu wanting to knock his ass out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom