Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
[h=1]NFL suspends Browns RB Kareem Hunt eight games[/h]

Print
  • By Around The NFL staff NFL.com
  • Published: March 15, 2019 at 10:06 a.m.
  • Updated: March 15, 2019 at 10:11 a.m.
The NFL has suspended Cleveland Browns running back Kareem Hunt eight games for violations to the personal conduct policy, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported.

Hunt, who was signed by the Browns in February after being released by the Chiefs in November, is not planning to appeal, Rapoport added.

Around The NFL will have more on this story shortly.
---------------

I'm a little surprised that's all he got, considering what was shown on tape. Cleveland will be getting some scary fresh legs for their offense for the stretch run to the playoffs.
So, he gets 8 games with damning video evidence, and the investigation only takes a couple of months, and Zeke got 6 games with zero evidence and the investigation took over a year. Got it.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
So, he gets 8 games with damning video evidence, and the investigation only takes a couple of months, and Zeke got 6 games with zero evidence and the investigation took over a year. Got it.
Giants fan inquisition leader doesn't care about a Browns player.

Cotton

Staff member

The comments on this are hilarious.

Cotton

Staff member

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member

"Expands protection to a defenseless player"

Lovely. More 2 below football.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It’s the stupidest thing they’ve done in years, you could basically call PI on every contested play.
Yep prepare for more dumbass challenge failures by Garrett and more ways for great coaches to manipulate things to win.

Cotton

Staff member
What are you all up in arms about? Coaches are still limited to two challenges, so it isn't going to slow the game down. I like the change. Imagine OBJ getting called for pushing off Brandon Carr on his "infamous" catch.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
What are you all up in arms about? Coaches are still limited to two challenges, so it isn't going to slow the game down. I like the change. Imagine OBJ getting called for pushing off Brandon Carr on his "infamous" catch.
Yeah, people are carrying on like they'll be able to throw the flag on every penalty. There are dumbasses at the zone seriously talking about 5 hour games.

Oh, and I'll go you one better than your Carr/OBJ example... Imagine being able to challenge the non call for pass interference on Deion Sanders against Michael Irvin in the NFC Championship game.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Agree, this won't lengthen games. The 4 minute block of commercials after every 8 damn minutes does that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom