X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The trainer is probably a broke ass lying bitch looking for a quick payoff, but I have no sympathy for Bryant at this point.

Comment

• So Brown supposedly sexually assaulted her in 2017 and 2018.

My question is... If he done what she claims in 2017, why in the fuck did she not report it when it first happened? Why stick around for another year or so and let it continue to happen?

Sounds to me like somebody is just piling on trying to get a piece of the pie since he's negatively in the public eye now.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoDak View Post
        So Brown supposedly sexually assaulted her in 2017 and 2018.

My question is... If he done what she claims in 2017, why in the fuck did she not report it when it first happened? Why stick around for another year or so and let it continue to happen?

Sounds to me like somebody is just piling on trying to get a piece of the pie since he's negatively in the public eye now.
        Also why sue and not file charges with the police?
        2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

So Brown supposedly sexually assaulted her in 2017 and 2018.

Because, he like, apologized.

Comment

• This seems impactful, but if it happened before he signed the contract, good luck enforcing the clause.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post

Not sure but I bet it was a hell of a lot better than Heath. Watched the replay of our game and he was even worse than I noticed the first time around. He is just so bad. Out of position, falling down and then when Eli throws up a wounded duck begging to be picked he just fucking stands there when he could have picked it off.
              NOBODY is better than Jeff Heath, do you understand? NOBODY.

If I were you I'd ask the mods to delete your post, because if Jeff Heath finds out he is going to come looking for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by dbair1967 View Post

If I were you I'd ask the mods to delete your post, because if Jeff Heath finds out he is going to come looking for you.
                2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by dbair1967 View Post

You blow homeless guys for cigarette money, don't you?

Comment

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post
                    This seems impactful, but if it happened before he signed the contract, good luck enforcing the clause.
                    Yeah, but he'll probably do something that triggers that clause by next Thursday.
                    2014=2009, 2015=2010?

The Garrett Song

Comment

• Stuff like this is why I got rid of Directv. Ever since they got bought out by AT&T, they got even more corporate and greedy. And they were bad enough as their own entity before.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
                        I love this story Donte' Stallworth tells about his and Randy Moss' indoctrination into the "Patriot Way".

From Peter's King's latest edition of Football Morning in America :
                        as it should be

Comment

he tries, but they won't let him near them

Comment

No shit for brains, I dont

Comment

• Originally posted by yimyammer View Post

he tries, but they won't let him near them

Originally posted by dbair1967 View Post

No shit for brains, I dont
                              Fight!! Fight!! Fight!!
                              2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post

Fight!! Fight!! Fight!!

Comment