X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mschmidt64 View Post
    I have a hard time believing that no other star quarterback gets criticized by their head coach during film sessions.

Peter King is such a NE knobslobber so he loves repeating this kind of propaganda.
    There aren't many coaches out there today who are wired like Belichick, Parcells, and Jimmy Johnson.

I doubt Tomlin, Garrett, McVay, Reid, etc. ream their starting QBs during film sessions in front of the entire team. Maybe they do but it just doesn't seem like the personality of most modern day NFL coaches.

Hell, Stallworth told us what his and Moss' reactions were to seeing that. So clearly it doesn't happen too often. Both were 8-10 year vets who'd sat in numerous film sessions prior to arriving in New England, and apparently neither one of them had seen a star QB treated like that during a film session.

So yeah I do think Belichick harshly critiquing a HOF QB in front of the entire team is a bit of an anomaly compare to most NFL coaches.

Comment

• Yeah, I just donít believe it; and I wouldnít be surprised if Stallworth is embellishing.

Comment

Yeah, I just donít believe it; and I wouldnít be surprised if Stallworth is embellishing.
        Gronk said pretty much the same(he said no one is treated like a star there, not even Brady) on The Shop the other night
        2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by jsmith6919 View Post

Gronk said pretty much the same(he said no one is treated like a star there, not even Brady) on The Shop the other night
          Oh, I believe that Bill gives Brady a hard time. Just not that itís the only place it happens.

Comment

Oh, I believe that Bill gives Brady a hard time. Just not that itís the only place it happens.
            I can see Belichick taking it farther than other coaches. I'm sure there are some others that call out a bad pass but not going as far as Bill with him adding I could get a high school kid to do that
            2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by boozeman View Post

#Fire Garrett

Comment

• The latest Antonio Brown news.

This dude needs his own thread.

Comment

I have to admit I saw none of their game, but when you play in the secondary for a team that just yielded a Phil Simms Super Bowl esque performance to a rookie 6th rd pick, which also included said rookie setting an NFL record for most consecutive completions to start a career how fucking good could he have played?

Comment

• Originally posted by dbair1967 View Post

I have to admit I saw none of their game, but when you play in the secondary for a team that just yielded a Phil Simms Super Bowl esque performance to a rookie 6th rd pick, which also included said rookie setting an NFL record for most consecutive completions to start a career how fucking good could he have played?
                          Not sure but I bet it was a hell of a lot better than Heath. Watched the replay of our game and he was even worse than I noticed the first time around. He is just so bad. Out of position, falling down and then when Eli throws up a wounded duck begging to be picked he just fucking stands there when he could have picked it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
                            The latest Antonio Brown news.

This dude needs his own thread.

Comment

2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

That is messed up.
                                2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Comment